• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you notice ? More Singapore idiotic drivers on the road !

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who can't drive gracious and gracefully. Don't signal, road hog, don't give way when you signal !

I hope this economic bad times will take away all their cars of those idiots !

More to add !

Last edited:

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who can't drive gracious and gracefully. Don't signal, road hog, don't give way when you signal !

More to add !

yes i had noticed. few day back saw one bm park at a single lane road while passing saw the old woman driver appling lipstick to her pig lip... knn

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I personally saw a car drove AGAINST the direction of a one-way traffic!!!!!!!!!, I stopped ,wound down the window..and tried to tell the driver it was a serious offence and very dangerous!!!, that driver just murmured that...HE WILL QUICKLY CONE INTO THE LANE AND QUICKLY GET OUT..........they did this everyday in most cities in china........
no price for guessing..that driver..as judged from his mandarin ascent was a PRC!!!!!!!!!!

CERY COMMON..ONE CAN SEE A LOT MORE DANGEROUS DRIVING PATTERN.....on road..I guess ..with hundred of thousands NEW immigrant....we will have a lot more of dangerous driving behaviors on roads......well will take us another 10 to 20 years to teach these new immigrants about COURTESY AND GRACIOUS MANNERS on road.........which ministor is heading the campaign!!!!!!!!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is evidence of idiotic parking rather than driving (tho I'm sure he would be guilty of that too). This Lamborghini was parked at the access (exit lane) to the Venus Drive car park on Sat 23 May 09 for at least two hours in the morning. This caused great difficulty for other motorists getting in and out of the car park. I called the cops but nearly two hours later they could only send a parking warden who said that he was waiting for traffic police to turn up.

One wonders if he might be an SICC member taking revenge on lesser mortals straying onto their golf course.

Image040.jpg

More to add !

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More to add !

1. Don't signal when change lane- I hate that
2. Road hog - especially those drive slow/speed limit in right lane wouldn't let others overtake.
3. Don't give way when signal - that I do not agree that is the driver problem must plan ahead before last minute signal. There are people in expressway from 1st lane want to go 4th lane in exit road in less than 100m. Jam up whole expressway. Must always signal early than I would agree not last minute.

jesus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday I saw a volvo stationwagon straddling two lanes along bt timah road. What the hell...

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday, I encountered 2 reckless drivers, & they happen to be caucasians or Angmoh. One even tail-gate me very close, like 'Initial D'. There are also local drivers who are bad drivers, but I noticed that there is an increasing trend of bad foreign or Angmoh drivers, who behaved like kings in Singapore. :mad: