• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you have a scaredy cat wife?

Hmv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is super scared of the dark.

At night when she wants a cup of water also need me to follow her downstairs.

Then sibeh chao kuan she will walk very fast back to the room afterwards, leaving me trailing behind.

Got one time i purposely asked why she thinks a ghost will only appear behind us but not in front.

She freaked out and i kena hoot

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then sibeh chao kuan she will walk very fast back to the room afterwards, leaving me trailing behind.

Got one time i purposely asked why she thinks a ghost will only appear behind us but not in front.

I met a woman who had to get drunk before she can fall asleep. Her reason? She can see ghost.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal

perhaps can send your imaginary wife to India. Task can be easily accomplished with your imagination.