• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you get turn on by this pic?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
scott-bakula-quantum-processor-20090629-2.jpg

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried staring at the pic for 30 seconds and my little brother damn near died on me! I have to ask my girl friend to resuscitate the poor thing!

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
I tried staring at the pic for 30 seconds and my little brother damn near died on me! I have to ask my girl friend to resuscitate the poor thing!

u r just a non-gay wannabe, infact u r low self esteen gay. ur statement fully meaningless and just show u r gay,

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wait till you see HJ picture...your didi may need CPR, and you need to call 995, 911....whatever services!:o

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r just a non-gay wannabe, infact u r low self esteen gay. ur statement fully meaningless and just show u r gay,

This is obviously a boliao thread, and by taking any boliao reply seriously just show how dense you are. Take it easy, maybe you'll live longer.