• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you believe his words?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st he said:

"SINGAPOREANS could consider living in nursing homes in neighbouring Johor Baru, it would be cheaper, yet be near enough to Singapore for family members to visit and for residents to return for medical care if necessary." - Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan

now he says:

"We will not let you down as we will not let your elderly patients down. These are our fellow Singaporeans. On my part, I will continue to do my best to keep healthcare (costs) affordable, so that all Singaporeans can age with grace, dignity and peace of mind, and in the company of their loved ones," Mr Khaw said.

DO YOU BELIEVE HIM?

http://www.straitstimes.com/vgn-ext...nnel=cf70758920e39010VgnVCM1000000a35010aRCRD
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/416670/1/.html

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mayb scared going 2 lose his million $ salary oredi ...

c wat he gonna do la ...

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st he said:

"SINGAPOREANS could consider living in nursing homes in neighbouring Johor Baru, it would be cheaper, yet be near enough to Singapore for family members to visit and for residents to return for medical care if necessary." - Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan

Health Minister knows the Malaysia better than most of us - he was originally from there. Why didn't he suggest Indonesia - Batam - just half an hour away?

Lily Neo where are you?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st he said:

now he says:

"We will not let you down as we will not let your elderly patients down. These are our fellow Singaporeans. On my part, I will continue to do my best to keep healthcare (costs) affordable, so that all Singaporeans can age with grace, dignity and peace of mind, and in the company of their loved ones," Mr Khaw said.

DO YOU BELIEVE HIM?

http://www.straitstimes.com/vgn-ext...nnel=cf70758920e39010VgnVCM1000000a35010aRCRD
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/416670/1/.html

It was on TV last night. Very bad acting.

I think its on youtube also. He was reading very slowly and carefully from a prepared text. His eyes never left the paper he was reading as he addressed the audienc
e. It was surreal. All acting. Go take a look at the way he gave this speech.

I did not feel comforted because his body language did not potray the words he speaks.

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
must have kena f888 by wooden already,,,,,,

trying to do damage control on JB Fiasco,,,,,

and recently on the increase in hospital wards fees after increasing the amount of using medisave for hospital bills,,,,,

vote Khaw out in next GE

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a clear sign he has just been "whipped" by the party whip.
Give him a beer in a pub and see what he really thinks, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Mr Khaw, tell me, what is the whole point of being a MP when you can't carry out your idea (though unpopular), what of being a Minister when you have to eat your words no less because of "higher authority"? You are a minister for god's sake.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If want affordable tell Mr Cow. Build more polyclinic and reduce the consultant fee to $5 only for pink IC.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Health Minister knows the Malaysia better than most of us - he was originally from there. Why didn't he suggest Indonesia - Batam - just half an hour away?

Lily Neo where are you?

I think JB cannot make it. Just went for a one day trip in JB. I tell you the food are sucks, the toilets are dirty, the things are expensive and the safety there are lousy.

Compared to Indonesia, I went for a 1 day trip in Batam too. The food there is good, toilets are OK not very dirty, and the things there are really cheap, and security wise, it is safe as long you get enough security guard.

In Malaysia, even you get enough Malays security guards, they will be hiding somewhere sleeping. Did you heard about ATM machine being robbed? The thiefs took the whole ATM machine away inside a University in Malaysia. This kind of shit can happens in Malaysia. If your families members are in the old folks home in Malaysia, they will be kidnapped and the Malaysian thiefs or kidnappers can call you and ransom big sum of money from you, as the kidnappers knows that the old folks home are full of loaded ducks that lay golden eggs.

I never like Johor Bahru, seurity wise is suck big time and Khaw Boon Wan still wants us to put our old folks in JB. Asked him if anything happened to my old folks who kena kidnapped, is he going to take responsibilty or to pay ransom for it.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
why should you guys be surprised? it doesn't take great competence or capability to be a minister in sinkieland. all you need are pandering skills and good cock-sucking ability when an 86yo dick is ready to enter your mouth.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
If want affordable tell Mr Cow. Build more polyclinic and reduce the consultant fee to $5 only for pink IC.

The key word here is "affordable". When the MIW uses words like this the meaning is entirely different from how would it normally be interpreted.

Just like when Marboro says - HDB flats are "subsidised" and prices will always remain "affordable".