• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do you believe everything you read from "reputable" sources?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
FhYtMGQXkAAHDUc.jpg

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah shit times is the most thrustworthy. My dog never fails to shit within the confines of the paper. Never outside. Makes cleaning easier.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr john Campbell revealed bbc's fake " reputable sources" wrt covid. None were from medical profession.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat 154th is undoubtedly ze most reputable ... there's absolutely no reason not 2 totally believe wat it says ...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those media outlets are part of the scam. Same machinery which insists that the death shots are 'safe and effective', or Trump is Orange Hitler. :rolleyes:

They spew out whatever their sponsors tell them to say, either the govt or corporations. :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't believe everything I read from "reputable" sources. Not even weather forecast.

The weather forecast is a reputable source? It is probably the only thing where wrong predictions don't matter and it's business as usual.