• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u think i will be able to succeed in this challenge?

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
i am thinking of challenging myself not to open my mouth and talk for 3 days.

1. when people or colleagues talk to me, i just use my head to acknowledge, shake my head for no or nod my head for yes.

2. at caipng or hawker stall buying meals, usually already know the price, so just prepare cash ready and no need to talk to hawkers.

3. when people call me on my mobile, i don't answer. just send a return WhatsApp to ask them to message me as i am busy and cannot talk

4. go restaurant eat just point at menu. when calling for bill, just use the hand gesture sign for bill and pay using credit card. no need to talk.

workable?
maybe can do more than 3 days

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. when people or colleagues talk to me, i just use my head to acknowledge, shake my head for no or nod my head for yes.

2. at caipng or hawker stall buying meals, usually already know the price, so just prepare cash ready and no need to talk to hawkers.

3. when people call me on my mobile, i don't answer. just send a return WhatsApp to ask them to message me as i am busy and cannot talk

4. go restaurant eat just point at menu. when calling for bill, just use the hand gesture sign for bill and pay using credit card. no need to talk.

workable?
Possible even for a lifetime if you doesn't require any help from anyone.
For family member just tell him about your plan.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

workable?

Sure can. But it's about time to go back to your ward. Don't forget your WIFI password and remember to take this....

CN6vY4G.jpeg