• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

do u drink CHICKEN essence?

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
brands_essence_of_chicken_1690451682_2a348121_progressive.jpg

my mother made me drink once when I was studying for exams and i hate the taste and never drink ever again...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer the old vintage bottle.

Glass bottle, metal ring around the top of the bottle, metal cap.

I think Brands has a monopoly on chicken essence in Sinkieland now. Back in the day there was a variety of brands. I drank this a lot when I was a student. Their signature curvy glass bottles. I thought they tasted better than Brands, which was more 'bland'.

cat

Stupidman
Loyal
I prefer the old vintage bottle.

Glass bottle, metal ring around the top of the bottle, metal cap.

I think Brands has a monopoly on chicken essence in Sinkieland now. Back in the day there was a variety of brands. I drank this a lot when I was a student. Their signature curvy glass bottles. I thought they tasted better than Brands, which was more 'bland'.

not stink meh?