• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do SGPlians live for other people?

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you actually live your life according to what you really wanted instead of living life according to what others think about you or wanted what your life should be?

Do you buy something because other people bought too?

Do you keep up with the joneses? etc.

So are you going to live your own life according to what you really wanted?

Last edited:

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
I live by one simple motto : "I don't give a shit what you think as long as I'm happy"

It always work for me.

jw5

Loyal
Do you actually live your life according to what you really wanted instead of living life according to what others think about you or wanted what your life should be?

Do you buy something because other people bought too?

Do you keep up with the joneses? etc.

So are you going to live your own life according to what you really wanted?
Of course they do. It is inculcated in them from young.

jw5

Loyal
I live by one simple motto : "I don't give a shit what you think as long as I'm happy"

It always work for me.
So what have you done that is for yourself and not because you care what people think?