• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Do Not Trust A Prostitute

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just read this and find it amusing....

I do not mean to demean prostitutes, however, when you have been cheated by one, both in terms of money and emotions, I think I am justified in saying do not trust a prostitute.

Let me explain my story to you.

I met Jiang Lizhen, a china streetwalker in Singapore. To cut a long story short, I fell in love with this woman. I thought I could provide for her and also give her a better life, so that she could leave the world's oldest profession behind her.

However, like the chinese say, when PIGS Fly. Basically, it means that a prostitute will never change. Many people presume that a prostitute is someone who has been forced into the profession, however, there are many chinese prostitutes who NOW VOLUNTARILY SELL THEIR BODIES.

If you were to ask me, I would say most chinese prostitutes, who number in the Millions are selling their bodies voluntarily instead of being forced. The only thing being forced is that they want a better life for themselves and their loved ones. However, it is very ironic that they are selling their loved ones trust.

If do come across Jiang Lizhen, I suggest you run from her.

009.jpg

http://chinaprostitute.blogspot.com/

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
one can only thrust a prostitute

hi there

1. a whore is always some whore.
2. just do it without any emotion attached.
3. honest, the author is some loser.
4. what's there to "trust" in some deal thing?
5. the guy pays for the services that the service provider provides.

Costanza

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. a whore is always some whore.
2. just do it without any emotion attached.
3. honest, the author is some loser.
4. what's there to "trust" in some deal thing?
5. the guy pays for the services that the service provider provides.

sadly there will always be some bros out there who let their little heads rule

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you know that some prostitutes are more reliable than pap? OK let me explain simply...

A prostitute took your money and let you screw.
PAP rob you and make you their prostitute.

Who will you choose?