• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

diu is an extremely colourful and interesting word which can form many sentences

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why your video all driver kanna diu till merry go round. Any videos of passengers kana diu until Tiananmen Square.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old fart should retort back in Cantonese: "Diu what? You have lan to diu is it? And if you want to diu my loh moh, please go down to hell to find her to diu! She and my father will be happy to diu you and have a threesome! Seh sor hai!"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@glockman
your type of woman. this one is even more colourful that our resident queen of vulgarities.
You another hakka 畜生that insulted me prostitute first and keep insulting me a virgin as one and then turn around to point your dirty finger at me giving you vulgarities. Your Ccb criminal bully head should be chopped and not just get vulgarities. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant don’t compare your Ccb Cantonese family women to me that never treat low level driver or cleaner or whatever badly. Pui!
However if these people turn around to whistle at me then it’s a different story. Pui! All Ccb criminal bullies should have their chopped off. Pui!