• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diu Ho Jinx Gor Chow Hai Again!

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
\

Nationality: P R China; Singapore PR
Date & Place of Birth: 15/10/1964; Lanzhou, China
Gender Female

EXPERIENCE
Jan. 2002 – Dec. 2005 Bank of China, Singapore Branch

Account Relationship Manager – Corporate Banking Department

 Liaise with arrangers on syndication loans deals;
 Information gathering, assessing and analysing of macro economy, industry, multinational corporates etc.
 Prepare and present of credit proposals;
 Prepare annual review reports for existing portfolios;
 Draft various reports to Head Office;
 Draft, edit and finalise credit manual of the department in Chinese (over 120 pages)
 Translate credit manual of the department into English.

Sep. 1998 - Dec. 2001 The Kwangtung Provincial Bank
Singapore Branch
(KPB merged with Bank of China since
1 Jan.2002)

Senior Officer – China Business Department

 to build and expand customer base;
 to minimise problem loan facilities, increased interest income by 30% within year of 1999;
 to go on business trips whenever necessary;
 handling perplexing projects which involved in legal procedures;
 to draft reports to Head Office;
 to communicate well with senior managers and junior staffs.

May 1994- Jul 1998 Robert W H Wang & Woo/ Raymond Tan & Co

China Project Supervisor cum Administrator

 to oversee the legal procedures related to China Property Projects and to provide useful and helpful information to the customers;
 to translante documents whenever necessary;
 to manage 5 supporting staffs;
 implemented on-the-job training for new staff.

Jan 1989–1992 Gansu Arts & Crafts Import & Export Corp. Lanzhou

International Trade Representative

 Attending international trading fair, travelling overseas and within territary of China to negoticate with clients and suppliers on sales and purchse terms;
 Expanded business to Hong Kong, Japan, Taiwan, European and Middle East market;
 Worked closely with suppliers to ensure the prompt shipment.

Sep. 1986–Dec. 1988 Gansu Agricultural University, Lanzhou

Assistant Lecturer

 Conducted essential English courses to 1-2nd year students and students from ethnic areas;
 Conducted training courses to secondary school teachers from rural areass.

EDUCATION
1982–1986 Northwest Normal University, Lanzhou, China
B.A., English Language & Literature.

1990–1991 Gansu International Trade Institute, Lanzhou, China

 attended training courses on International Trade, International Finance and Commercial Law, etc.
 awarded the Certificate of Merit for the Post of International Trade Representative

2001 ACCA

Attended initial stage courses of ACCA such as Financial Informaiton for Mangement and Preparing Financial Statement, etc.

INTERESTS
Reading, photography, dancing
:oIo:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bank clerk arrested for running job-sex scam
By Cyril Li | 2009-2-13 | NEWSPAPER EDITION

http://www.google.com.sg/search?sou...&rlz=1T4HPND_enSG234SG235&q=bank+of+china+sex

A BEIJING bank clerk was arrested on Wednesday for posing as a recruiter of flight attendants to convince recent college graduates to have sex with him.

He had sex with eight girls in six months before he was caught after the ninth potential victim told her family.

The suspect took nude photos of the students on the pretext of physical exams and then threatened to expose the photos to discourage them from telling their families.

The suspect, who was identified as Liu, placed advertisements online and in newspapers from June to fool female students seeking jobs as flight attendants, according to Beijing Times. All the victims were taken to hotel rooms for a so-called "interview."

Liu demanded sex in exchange for a position. The victims told police they thought it was part of the recruitment process and was the norm for the industry.

Liu was seized when he tried to assault his ninth victim on December 6 in a hotel room. The woman, surnamed Kong, called her family in the hotel lobby after she made an excuse to leave the room.

According to Beijing police, the suspect produced false training agreements for a number of companies including China Southern Airlines Co Ltd.

Graduates had to pay at least 13,000 yuan (US$1,900) as training fees before being promised a job. The suspect then made off with the money.

This isn't the only case of crimes targeting desperate job-seeking graduates.

China's college graduates are desperate to find jobs as millions of workers have been laid off as a result of the global financial crisis. About 1.5 million graduates failed to land jobs last year.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
May 21, 2009
Temasek 'ups CCB stake'
Shares 'bought from BoA' raise stake in China bank to 6.5%
By Alvin Foo

TEMASEK Holdings invested US$600 million (S$877 million) to raise its stake in China Construction Bank (CCB) during Bank of America's recent sale of CCB shares, sources have told The Straits Times.

Last week, it was reported that Bank of America (BoA) had sold 13.5 billion of its CCB shares at HK$4.20 each to a consortium including Temasek, a China Life Insurance unit and Chinese private equity fund Hopu Investment Management.

Asked about its CCB investment, a Temasek spokesman said it was 'inappropriate to comment on market speculation'.

The deal, which comes to about US$7.3 billion, is believed to be Asia's largest so far this year.

Observers said the deal is significant because it marks the first time a large Chinese state-owned enterprise has partnered a foreign entity in such a major transaction.

Based on yesterday's closing price of HK$4.93 for CCB shares, Temasek has already gained a paper profit of 73 HK cents per share, or a 17.4 per cent potential return on its new investment.

This notional profit comes just a few days after Temasek announced it had sold its 3 per cent stake in BoA.

Temasek's BoA sale came during the first three months of this year and resulted in an estimated loss of between US$2.3 billion and US$4.6 billion.

Analysts and fund managers have observed that Temasek's recent moves are in line with the tweaking of its long-term investment strategy.

This is designed to see it focusing more on Asia and emerging markets, while reducing emphasis on developed countries such as the United States and Europe.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
BANKING GRAPEVINE:

DOG MAN & WOMAN
-------------------
BOC, AM, TREASURY, Female, LIM PIN Kxxx, spotted walking with BOC DGM, LI GUANG Yxxx out of Keong Siak Rd Hotel during lunchtime....

========
SPOONS' HARDEARNED TAXPAYERS MONIES SPENT ON GIVING BOC DOGMAN & WOMAN 'HAPPY HOUR'...

DIU HO JINX GOR CHOW HAI AGAIN!

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Bank Exec)

Interested bro, PM me your contact and I will pass the number to her. She will call you directly.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...bank-exec.html

DIU HO JINX CHOW HAI AGAIN!