• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

dinosaurs created god ?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
alot of christains believe that the earth is just 2000 years old and its created by their " dog " . what about dinosaurs ? :wink::biggrin:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong facts. 2,000 years presumably means the time of Christ's birth, but the Old Testament brings the teachings back to much before that - Adam & Eve, Moses and Noah.

However, I have always wondered how Christianity explains dinosaur bones. Anyone can help?

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's wrong,.. the bible states that the world is 6000 years old...dinosaurs and humans coexisted at the same time, T-Rex is Satan!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
no wonder those gay boy are dumb ...even believe a snake could talk to conviced a naked couple to fuck ..hahaha

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder those gay boy are dumb ...even believe a snake could talk to conviced a naked couple to fuck ..hahaha

Basically all religions contain things that sound like stories. For example in Buddhsim, the Lord Shakyamuni was harassed by evil spirits. He also had magical powers. It's hard to say whether they are true or not. It was a world so long ago, it may have been different.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Basically all religions contain things that sound like stories. For example in Buddhsim, the Lord Shakyamuni was harassed by evil spirits. He also had magical powers. It's hard to say whether they are true or not. It was a world so long ago, it may have been different.

Harry houdini was a magician but during his era , ppl thought he had magical power and he practise witchcraft ..if cris angle was born in that era ..ppl might have wonder if he is god .

because those religious ppl are fighting to see who got the best "imaginary friend":biggrin:

and amazingly all of them use heaven as a reward and hell as a punishment ..:smile:

guess they know that men fear the unknown ...:smile: and use it to control ppl .

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
because those religious ppl are fighting to see who got the best "imaginary friend":biggrin:

and amazingly all of them use heaven as a reward and hell as a punishment ..:smile:

guess they know that men fear the unknown ...:smile: and use it to control ppl .

Hahaha! That was funny. But I don't think so though. Perhaps some of the teachings were made into stories for better understanding and driving home points but the picture changed. While the founders of religion may have been saints, the problem is teachings are always passed on by humans and their flawed natures.

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Yes I know you made up that part. But the rest, I now recall and yes, I think you are right.

Right!... Because Christianity profess Creationism,. from the time the Christian God created the earth, adam and eve till now if you follow the time line, that's about 6000 years! So you can't be a true Christian if you don't believe what the bible says.