• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Difference between blue T and red T @ Hawker Center

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I often see some blue T-shirt people standing around Hawker Centers, some guarding the SafeEntry posts.

Are they safe distancing or tray return inspector or what ?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I often see some blue T-shirt people standing around Hawker Centers, some guarding the SafeEntry posts.

What has Singapore become? you have officer everywhere controlling micro aspect of people's life. With instruction from clueless leaders. Singaporeans are to be blamed for such outcome in their life. They ask for it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both groups are losers inexplicably still employed by the PAP govt to prolong the scamdemic. :cool:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The blue Ts seem to be employees of some cleaning companies.

I don't understand why they are standing around the hawker centers machiam Primary School prefects leh.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't understand why u didn't go up to them and ask them. Instead to ask the flaccid here.

I didn't want to expose myself just in case they are fishing for the unvaxxed.

Instead, I asked the stall holders, and true enough the blue T are there to check your vaccination status. At any one time there are 3 to 4 blue T prowling for the unvaxxed. Wow ! The country is 95% vaxxed and a lot of resources are put into fishing for the 5%.

So they are more or less familiar with the regular faces dining-in. And as soon as they see someone unfamiliar they will approach.

There are no tray inspectors. And the red T safe distancing are no longer in existence.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't want to expose myself just in case they are fishing for the unvaxxed.

Instead, I asked the stall holders, and true enough the blue T are there to check your vaccination status. At any one time there are 3 to 4 blue T prowling for the unvaxxed. Wow ! The country is 95% vaxxed and a lot of resources are put into fishing for the 5%.

So they are more or less familiar with the regular faces dining-in. And as soon as they see someone unfamiliar they will approach.

There are no tray inspectors. And the red T safe distancing are no longer in existence.
The incompetence still think the vaccine is for protection? If 95% are protected firmly, why worried about the 5%? Is this really about health?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The incompetence still think the vaccine is for protection? If 95% are protected firmly, why worried about the 5%? Is this really about health?

Wait till the 95% find out what's really inside those 'vaccines'... those PAP technocrats who green-lighted it might not be able to walk safely on the streets. :wink:

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"...The more people are vaccinated greater will be the spread of other pathologies that will become mainly in "super bacteria" criteria, impossible to be fought with your antibiotics, which will be much deadlier than the "super virus" that will take advantage of the lack of immunity from its vaccinated hosts, which will no longer count on the operating immune system.
Vaccinates can transmit to the non-vaccinated proteins already activated by the vaccine that will actively mix and replicate in the immune system of non-vaccinated also by altering your DNA, so that vaccinated will be replicating from the final protein compound reached by active vaccines.
The result in a near future will be an exponential increase in diseases and sterilization that will generate the desired population reduction numbers by manipulators.

The final intention is that all the weakest (body and mind) are eliminated, and those not vaccinated that they can survive with the strong reaction of their original immune systems, can keep different populations for societies that are left on the planet.
A totally mistaken interpretation of your elites of what would be a "separation of the hay and wheat" to the "good" of the planet, that is, they decided to take control of nature and the natural sequence of things to cause a population reduction controlled exclusively by the Parameters of them."
- MYTHI PDF Video 166 - Pages 481

News:
Rare hepatitis virus afflicts children across EU, US and UK

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blue T shirt may be salesmen from Courts. :unsure:

This one I can recognise lah :biggrin: :

1650626935639.png