• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Die China Die - US blacklists 'China's MIT' as tech war enters new phase

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
china cannot be trusted not to copy products.

high speed trains manufacturers who signed transfer of technology and jv agreements were one of first victims.
Airbus which assemble the A320 in china now looks like second victim wrt C919.
Mcdonnel douglas used to assemble the md80 in shanghai and china now uses that in ARJ21. Almost exact copy.
Russia has already stopped supplying weapons due to blatant copying.
And now. Car manufacturers will feel the brunt snd must compete with china brands who are their jv partners., undercutting the foreign makes in price.

If that is the case,,,the foreign companies should be pulling out of ah tiong land,,,but I think its already happening,,,,and I find such TNCs are nothing but trouble makers...Look at Elon Musk,,,he KPKB about the restrictions on investments in Tiongland,,and he got his own factory built without going into JV and now the Chicoms are giving him problems,,,car cannot go into tiong military bases, spying and espionage etc,,,if that is the case,,,the chicoms just confirmed that Tiong devices can spy and espionage too. When I first went into the corporate sector,,all my kakis etc say IP very important,,,and will not just share and do tech transfers etc,,,and yet MNCs and TNCs went in to tiongland and gave up everything to CHICOM companies facilitating the rise of their own competitors,,,how stupid and retarded can they be? ok lah,,the first few years the profits are good etc,,,than when the tiongs copy everything u get kicked out,,and they manufacture their own,,,same as what happen to Uber,,,they got played out by their domestic partner forced to sellout cheap and now got DIDI as a competitor,

And on the other side,,,Tiong companies can invest overseas and sell stuff to the world..but the world have huge barriers to entry to the tiong market. Look at Google, ebay etc,,,all cannot use in tiongland,,,but aliexpress etc can sell overseas,,,if I were the yanks,,,I would kpkb that point and banned all tiong apps from the yank market,,the restrictions Trump placed was too little too late.,...if there is no mutual market access,,,get out of my market,,if I allow alipay in yankeeland,,,than tiongland should allow google pay etc,,but there is no reciprocity,,,and of course the biggest irony is such MNCS have kicked Trump in the hide to suck up to the chicoms,,,,why u think the lamestream media is anti trump? they want to get into the good books of the chicoms,,,facebook, twitter etc all banned in tiongland,,,instead of working with Trump to force access,,they go the other way on sucking up,,,and they still get nowhere,,,no wonder yankeeland is in the dumps,,,just my rants,,,

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shouldn't have let China join the WTO.

Now it's time to erase the mistake of 1949. :cool:
After WW2 the damn stupid yanks should have supported the Nationalists all the way and ensured the CCP defeat,,but they tied the hands of the Nationalists and this is the shit we are in today. If the Nationalists won,,there would be no Vietnam and Korean war...but of course if the Nationalists won,,,China would have eclipsed the USA by now...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
After WW2 the damn stupid yanks should have supported the Nationalists all the way and ensured the CCP defeat,,but they tied the hands of the Nationalists and this is the shit we are in today. If the Nationalists won,,there would be no Vietnam and Korean war...but of course if the Nationalists won,,,China would have eclipsed the USA by now...
I don't think do. The nationalist were brutal in their short rule of taiwan. So brutal the taiwanese missed japanese rule.