• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diarrhoea cases up 50%

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA 'upgraded' many stalls to B or even A when they still look very dirty to us. Also they also exercise 'restrains' when issueing summons so that the Sappoo can delare in the press that hygiene standard has risen (so is his bonus).

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dare to have Indian Rojak in Geylang?

ayer%20rajah%20indian%20rojak.JPG

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unhygienic untrained cheapo FTrash food preparer and low quality food ingredients is the main reason for "lao-sai".

I know just someone who is down with it....the doctor gave an injection, the usual drugs for too much shitting & abdominal pains...nothing much serious...and mentioned that, it is due to the AIR!, that we are breathing..how true?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It could be the foul air.

I also kenna lao-sai two weeks ago, I took 2 packs of Poh-Chai-Yun to stop the shitting ate nothing but drank porridge water for two days

Thanks to my GP for the 2 days MC, he said it was "stomach flu" though never take the medicine. Rested at home for 2 days.

I know just someone who is down with it....the doctor gave an injection, the usual drugs for too much shitting & abdominal pains...nothing much serious...and mentioned that, it is due to the AIR!, that we are breathing..how true?

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has anyone noticed the strange and foul smelling AIR recently?