• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Desperate of NSmen, Familee Encourage SEX in JCs!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even ang moh doo lan the Familee!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Parent's four concerns about love courses in school
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->AS A parent of children attending Singapore primary and secondary schools and junior colleges, I read the article 'JC students to learn all about love' (Aug 8) with interest. I would like to ask the relevant authorities to clarify some points on the purpose and cost of the programme.
First, why does the Ministry of Education believe its role in educating children in the public school system now extends into an area that has been traditionally viewed as the responsibility and prerogative of parents?
Second, as mentioned in the article, is this programme linked to the Government's policies to increase the birth rate of Singaporean citizens and, if so, what data or experience has the Social Development Unit (SDU) or the ministry relied on to show it will be successfully achieved by this specific programme?
Third, with secondary school students just as active in relationships, why has the SDU or the ministry limited the programme reach only to JCs or are there plans to include secondary schools at some point in the future?
Finally, what is the expected cost to the taxpayer not just for the pilot project, but the entire programme implementation including indirect costs to the junior colleges for provision of additional facilities, teacher support and related materials?
Given the substantial time, cost and societal pressures facing students these days, I trust the ministry will actively seek the feedback of all affected parents before proceeding with this project.
Brian Selby

A

Alu862

I think the Uni orientation of boy doing push ups over a girl is worse