• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Denise Phua scared until lau sai

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used to live at Hong Leong Complex until my flat was re-possessed by the bank.

My CPF was zero, and the bank was right in applying to the Court to re-possess the flat.

But guess who showed up to re-possess the flat? Wong Kan Seng goons, resplendent in riot gear, better than what you see in Thailand.

I didn't put up any resistance other than bolt myself in from within, these goons having master keys and all and no lock they cannot open,

this being a straight forward eviction, what happened next was beyond me.

They threw me to IMH just because I have an IMH record.

How I got the record is described in http://chiam-see-tong.blogspot.com

This shouldn't be the case. It's not like Denise Phua was threatened with thinner and lighter, and was scared until lau sai.