• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Denise Phua Cheebye, the mayor who earns 600K+ annually courtesy of taxpayers looks like this now

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal
1721547428302.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Clearly a fake christian who cannot even memorise a string of biblical verses and yet practice the opposite of what is in the bible.
Christians are the biggest hypocrites, that's for sure. I speak from experience. They are snakes!

But muslims are more likely to kill. This one I speak from the experience of seeing/reading world events. Don't wish to antagonise you bro, it's just the way things are in the world today, unfortunately.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Christians are the biggest hypocrites, that's for sure. I speak from experience. They are snakes!

But muslims are more likely to kill. This one I speak from the experience of seeing/reading world events. Don't wish to antagonise you bro, it's just the way things are in the world today, unfortunately.
must qualify. Rich Christians are mostly hypocrites. The Lord clearly commands man can't serve two masters

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree. The greatest hypocrites I have met locally are the Christians, especially the Protestants and Evangelicals (TCJ is a typical example).

I have many Malay friends - most of them are neither hypocritical nor violent even if they are fervent in their faith. And they don't try to shove their religion down your throat like the preachy Christians.

The violent Muslims are the Arabs and the Pakis. A Jordanian friend - a nice guy actually - once told me if he found out his own son was gay he would kill him. I was shocked, because he really meant it. I'll never forget the look in his eyes when he said that - for a brief moment I saw a terrorist in transition.

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
must qualify. Rich Christians are mostly hypocrites. The Lord clearly commands man can't serve two masters
unfortunately, I think it's across the board. Just that the wealthy ones are more pompous as they go around being hypocritical.

Agree. The greatest hypocrites I have met locally are the Christians, especially the Protestants and Evangelicals (TCJ is a typical example).

I have many Malay friends - most of them are neither hypocritical nor violent even if they are fervent in their faith. And they don't try to shove their religion down your throat like the preachy Christians.

The violent Muslims are the Arabs and the Pakis. A Jordanian friend - a nice guy actually - once told me if he found out his own son was gay he would kill him. I was shocked, because he really meant it. I'll forget the look in his eyes when he said that - for a brief moment I saw a terrorist in transition.
Yes, surprising the catholics are not as jialat.

I do not doubt your Jordanian friend! He will kill his son because he's compelled to do that, being a good muslim who follows the teachings of his holy book.

My muslim friends - local, mudland and indon are ok. They seem to be moderates, but who knows. I had a local malay friend, he was arrested a few years back by the ISD. I was shocked when I found out. He gave no impression of being radicalised. But then again, I have not met him in a few years. Asian muslims can be violent too, once they adopt radical religious ideology. Hence, terrorist groups like JI, Abu Sayyaf, MILF etc. Their network are alive and well in SE Asia.