• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dark Knight rises

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Dark Knight Rises is an upcoming 2012 superhero film directed by Christopher Nolan, who co-wrote the screenplay with his brother Jonathan Nolan and the story with David S. Goyer. Based on the DC Comics character Batman, the film is the third installment in Nolan's Batman film series, and is a sequel to Batman Begins (2005) and The Dark Knight (2008). The Dark Knight Rises is intended to be the conclusion of the series. Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, and Morgan Freeman reprise their roles from Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The film takes place eight years after the events of The Dark Knight and introduces the characters of Selina Kyle and Bane—portrayed by Anne Hathaway and Tom Hardy, respectively.
Nolan was initially hesitant about returning to the series for a second time, but agreed to come back after developing a story with his brother Jonathan and David S. Goyer that he felt would conclude the series on a satisfactory note. Filming took place in various locations, including locations in Jodhpur, London, Nottingham, Glasgow, Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, and Pittsburgh. Nolan utilized IMAX cameras for much of the filming to optimize the quality of the picture. As with The Dark Knight, viral marketing campaigns began early during production to help promote the upcoming film. When filming concluded, Warner Bros. refocused its campaign; developing promotional websites, releasing the first six minutes of the film and theatrical trailers, and sending random pieces of information regarding the film's plot to various companies. The Dark Knight Rises is first scheduled to release in Australia and New Zealand on July 19, 2012,with a following release in the North America and the United Kingdom on July 20, 2012.

the_dark_knight_rises_poster.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happen to the fun, in which reading comics were?, not the darker material we see the remakes of the comics characters we know. I still prefer the old Batman TV Series of , Adam West & Burt Ward.... "da da da da da BATMAN!, Pow!".

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
the Dark Knight concept was started in comics (DC comics ) by Frank Miller. ....not long after his success doing Daredevil's ( Marvel Comics ) Electra

series.

What happen to the fun, in which reading comics were?, not the darker material we see the remakes of the comics characters we know. I still prefer the old Batman TV Series of , Adam West & Burt Ward.... "da da da da da BATMAN!, Pow!".

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so looking forward to this movie. Not reading any reviews till I catch it tomorrow afternoon. : )

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you prefer this?

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
confirmed that this is not going to be the end of the series. Next one coming up 2014 - Batman Vs Superman

Last edited: