• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Daily Classics from SBF most wanted pair of lovers 04/03/13

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all keep making noise about newbie becoming a mod, heck I supported that, ah Leong want to appoint who, that's his business, you think he will listen to other people rantings?

It's his forum, it's his rule, it's his decision, something wrong then it's his faults.

Make noise for what?

Ya lor you pathetic fuck! So you don't mind my reminding readers here how you sucked Sam Leong's cock to get bukkaked in waves of cum by way of my signature!...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Forum points revamp?

I where got? :eek:

Did you ever see me complaining about the system change again and again?

Don't talk cock lah. I had noticed a lot of discarded torn panties in the Beach Road area. Stop twisting your panties!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Forum points revamp?

Mod! Don't mind sending the transport up for the short trip to the rubbish dump? I am going to go full monty on the Sei Hao Hai!.....LOL