• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dai Yang Tian: Ann not sucking my Kok

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xin.sg - Tuesday, July 7

Insiders have said they have seen Dai Yang Tian and Ann Kok holding hands on more than one occasion and there's talk that they are even living together. But with rumours of their relationship going around, they are keeping a low profile.

Dai tells in Chinese with a sigh, "Us living together? This is getting ridiculous" The actor added that he is currently still living in the same premises with fellow MediaCorp actor Zhang Yaodong and contract actress Zhou Ying.

"How can we cohabitate with so many people around?" he questioned.

Admittedly, he had hitched a ride from Kok one night after their rehearsal for the musical Peranakan Ball. He said that he was too tired to have to be ambushed by the fans waiting outside MediaCorp, so he requested that Kok to send him down Caldecott Hill where he took a cab home. However, he denied he went to Kok's house.

"To Chinese, meeting the parents of your boyfriend or girlfriend would mean that they are settling down soon. When I just came to Singapore, many young people told me that they would meet their boyfriend or girlfriend's parents after dating for just two months. I didn't understand. That's too much for me to take!"

No doubt he thinks that it is absolutely necessary for a couple who has marriage plans to cohabitate, he also said, "I think for a couple to cohabitate, their relationship has to have reach a certain point. I don't think a couple should start living together too early in a relationship."

Though the rumour "somewhat went out of hand", Dai said he would not avoid going out with female friends because of this. "If we are going out for dinner, I will ask the other party if she minds being written about; if she doesn't mind, then okay, we'll go ahead."

Describing himself as a person "with nothing to hide", Dai said he would definitely admit to a relationship if he is ever dating. However if the other party is also a celebrity, he would first have to seek her opinion. "I like to be open about things because then I can do things I want to."

Dai also said that he would have to not be with Kok so much from now onwards.