• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyndi's ex in kiss-and-tell

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
8778.jpg

Taipei - Mandopop sweetheart Cyndi Wang is in tears, after her actor ex-boyfriend, Wing Fan, did a kiss-and-tell interview, say reports.

Speaking to China Times Weekly for an issue released yesterday, Fan, 30, disclosed details about his sex life with Wang, 27.

The couple, who dated on and off for five years, met while working on a television show in 2000. He was then 19 and she was 17.

'I thought she was 17 and her first time would be with me but it wasn't. Actually, I was a little disappointed because she was only 17. Even I myself didn't believe it.'

China Times said Wang wept on Thursday after hearing about his comments and her agent gave her a few days off.

The agent said: 'People who don't know how to respect girls are not worthy of comment. Clearly, what remains of Mr Fan's media value is his recollections of Miss Wang. Please seriously consider switching careers. Don't bother us again.'

This article was first published in The Straits Times.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF? is this another entry in to the misleading title contest? what kiss-and-tell? This is fuck-and-tell!

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mandopop sweetheart Cyndi Wang is in tears, after her actor ex-boyfriend, Wing Fan, did a kiss-and-tell interview, say reports.

Just like you choose one which is not very trustworthy .

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing more 下贱 and 无聊 than a man who fuck and tell. Come on lah, he had the trust of Cyndi who allowed him to f her. Now tell-all. Fucking shit. This is not how the game is played in the entertainment world. I think this guy cannot survive leow in the circle.

It is like the whole nonsense with Modi and the Indian Premier League. Modi squealed on a politician out of jealousy. Now he is being hounded out of his position as chair of the IPL. There are rules in all games. Those who want to remain in the game should play by the rules.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jesseca-liu-zhi-xuan-jessica-06.jpg
jessica-liu-4.jpg

I not scare, no more virgin very long already.

Not:Jesseca Liu (Chinese: 刘芷绚; born 1979) is a television actress from Singapore.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever a man expresses his preference for a virgin woman as wife, he gets ridiculed for being old-fashioned. Some would even construe his preference for a virgin as a form of obsession for a worthless and emotionless piece of membrane called "hymen". Women would chip in to highlight that the moral paradigm has shifted since ages and condemn men for being 封建。

If men and women are really so open-minded as they would have us believe [with the manner they pour scorn on virgin women and deride men hoping to marry a virgin woman], then why get upset when your sexual tryst before marriage is exposed ?

As much as men and women endeavour to water down the impact of chastity, many still regard "sex before marriage" as a dark side of their personal life.

If virginity and chastity are not worth a cent, why worry about sex before marriage being exposed ? Is Cyndi Wang upset because all this while she had been trying to portray a virgin image ? Just as Gillian Chung did when she was caught in camera sucking Edison's dick ?

So while virgin women get tons of scorn for being virgin, sluts are out there pretending to be virgins. Just as a crook, despite being a crook, craves the image of a righteous being.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since jobs and money making opportunity are scarce these days .

What is the weightage of viginity .

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing more 下贱 and 无聊 than a man who fuck and tell. Come on lah, he had the trust of Cyndi who allowed him to f her. Now tell-all. Fucking shit. This is not how the game is played in the entertainment world. I think this guy cannot survive leow in the circle.

What game, and what rules? Are you still in school? Are why do you sound so butthurt?

Probably a 17-year-old boy will squeal on you soon in a news conference. Yuk.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whenever a man expresses his preference for a virgin woman as wife, he gets ridiculed for being old-fashioned. Some would even construe his preference for a virgin as a form of obsession for a worthless and emotionless piece of membrane called "hymen". Women would chip in to highlight that the moral paradigm has shifted since ages and condemn men for being 封建。

If men and women are really so open-minded as they would have us believe [with the manner they pour scorn on virgin women and deride men hoping to marry a virgin woman], then why get upset when your sexual tryst before marriage is exposed ?

As much as men and women endeavour to water down the impact of chastity, many still regard "sex before marriage" as a dark side of their personal life.

If virginity and chastity are not worth a cent, why worry about sex before marriage being exposed ? Is Cyndi Wang upset because all this while she had been trying to portray a virgin image ? Just as Gillian Chung did when she was caught in camera sucking Edison's dick ?

So while virgin women get tons of scorn for being virgin, sluts are out there pretending to be virgins. Just as a crook, despite being a crook, craves the image of a righteous being.

I never scorn at virgin women for being virgins. That in a way is their virtue. There is nothing worthless or emotionless about them and their membrane.

And you are right. She is used goods. Even at 17 too so I really don't understand why she is affected by his revelation anyway.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah...
nowsday many sch gers 13 yrs old no more virgin alady lah.

How do you know they're not virgins?

If you're a single man, you can't speak for anybody except your g/f.

If you're a married man, you can't speak for anybody except your wife.

If you're a father, you can't speak for anybody except your daughter.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do you know they're not virgins?

If you're a single man, you can't speak for anybody except your g/f.

If you're a married man, you can't speak for anybody except your wife.

If you're a father, you can't speak for anybody except your daughter.

wahlaneh...
why u so worked up?
soli lah if offended u.
speaking from experience mah.