• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cyclist knock down woman and daughter!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffeeshop Chit Chat - Cyclist knock down woman and daughter!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">Erik the Phantom (kTuLu5) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Nov-16 9:29 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 11) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>2622.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Reckless cyclist, bochup passerbys, poodle force no show, you die your business ... Uniquely Singapore!
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=42488
Nobody offered help to STOMPer Basker¡¯s daughter and wife when they were hurt after a speeding cyclist knocked them down. Even policemen who drove by did not stop to assist, much to the frustration of the STOMPer and his family.

In an email to STOMP today (Nov 17), the furious STOMPer says:

¡°On Nov 14 at about 10.25pm, my wife and two kids aged ten and thirteen, got off from feeder bus service 811 in front of Chongfu Primary School at Yishun Ave 6.

¡°As my wife and daughter were crossing the pedestrian footpath, a speeding cyclist and stocky male wearing blue jeans and white t-shirt knocked down both my wife and ten-year-old daughter. My daughter was knocked out senseless and my wife broke her left hand.

¡°My son was so traumatised by all this and started screaming at the top of his voice for someone to help.

¡°I was meanwhile struggling to hold down the culprit and hoping that someone would help. But to my surprise, no one came to assist us. I noticed a few people at a nearby block and the bus stop directly opposite all looking on.

¡°I had to let the culprit go to assist my poor daughter and wife who was screaming in pain. My son meanwhile coming to his senses called 999 and passed the phone to me.

"I told the operator what happened and requested for police and ambulance assistance.

¡°Then, another bus came along and all the passengers who got off noticed my child and wife on the floor. They just looked for a few seconds and walked off minding their own businesses.

¡°Not seeing any police assistance even though the Yishun Police station was just a stones throw away, I called the station directly and requested for assistance yet again.

¡°The officer told me that as I had already called the main operator they would have sent someone already!

¡°After an eternity, an ambulance arrived at the scene at 11.25pm and the paramedics started to administer first aid to both my daughter and wife.

¡°Imagine my surprise at this point when I saw a police patrol car, a 1995 model Toyota Corolla, passing by with a couple of police officers.

"They clearly noticed an ambulance with emergency lights blinking stationary at a public bus stop and paramedics on the floor administering first aid.

¡°Instead of stopping, they just drove by without stopping and had the cheek to u-turn and drive by again in the opposite direction without any reaction whatsoever!

¡°I am quite shocked by all this adverse actions or non-action by our so called fellow Singaporeans and authorities.

¡°Have we become a nation of people without any feelings for our fellow human beings?

¡°Never in all my life have I seen such cruelty. Interestingly though, when help finally arrived, it was in the form of a couple of Indian national foreign workers whom comforted my children and wanted to assist me to help my wife get off the ground to the bus stop chair, which I had to politely decline as I was afraid any movement might cause further hurt.

¡°And we make such a big fuss about housing them (foreign workers) in our midst?

¡°And to make a long story short, even after the ambulance left the scene with my daughter and wife, my son and I waited for another fifteen to twenty minutes at the bus stop, and still, NO POLICE ASSISTANCE ARRIVED!

¡°Thanks a million Singapore.¡±
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you are living in a countries that house full of sinkies, that is what you get. FT (non-chinese) dun behave like sinkies and that is why they go forward to offer help.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is why i always do not like cyclists.
they just want the best of both world.
want every drivers to show them respect on the road and treat them as normal road users.
then also want to use the walk-paths for short-cut or save their times,when the traffic turns red.
sometimes,whenever a cyclist rings their bell and ride pass,i feel like giving them a kick.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha. I hate cyclist also. And have and arguement and scold a lau auntie/bitch that cycling on walking path. She keep on ringing but I act blur, until she shout at me. That when I turn around and scold her back and @#$%&^%$#@ then tell her if you don't like we can go to police post together make report. She cycle away and still staring at me. I shout at her " lau auntie parade naked at Geylang nobody want also".

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are living in a countries that house full of sinkies, that is what you get. FT (non-chinese) dun behave like sinkies and that is why they go forward to offer help.

My thai friend told me before an accident he once encountered. When he knocked down the victim, many thai strangers out of no where start to offer helping hand. When everyone send the victim to hospital, the stranger or some call it the hero, start to come out and negotiate for compensation. Ask my thai friend to pay money. Still got to negotiate. Then when the amount was settled, the victim's husband was the one who received the money. The hero did not leave the hospital. He told the husband, so many people help the wife, even help to negotiate for compensation, he should give them a bit too. The husband gave a few thousand baht to these "heroes".

Let me teach you fake siam kia tonychat, don't always say sinkie here sinkie there. You want to talk about offer help, the place you stay in, also got a lot of these kind of people. :o

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is why i always do not like cyclists.
they just want the best of both world.
want every drivers to show them respect on the road and treat them as normal road users.
then also want to use the walk-paths for short-cut or save their times,when the traffic turns red.
sometimes,whenever a cyclist rings their bell and ride pass,i feel like giving them a kick.

Cyclist who wish to ride on road, should at least study basic theory. Because they ride on roads. And since they ride on roads, how come never pay road tax?:p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cyclist who wish to ride on road, should at least study basic theory. Because they ride on roads. And since they ride on roads, how come never pay road tax?:p

You really unreasonable . At least let cyclist cycle on the road. And why bicycle need to pay road tax. Then really 1st in the world collect bicycle road tax another record for Singapore. :biggrin:

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
And we make such a big fuss about housing them (foreign workers) in our midst?

¡°And to make a long story short, even after the ambulance left the scene with my daughter and wife, my son and I waited for another fifteen to twenty minutes at the bus stop, and still, NO POLICE ASSISTANCE ARRIVED!

¡°Thanks a million Singapore.¡±

Things dont just happens, it happens for a reason. Well, live with foreign workers and welcome them with open arms if you like, no one is stopping you. The government encourages that just like they encourage cyclists. Dont expect police to help, they'll only come when they see a crowd with Chee Soon Juan amongst them. Welcome to the cruel realiity and dont thanks a million singapore, there are more than a million in it.:biggrin:

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
They clearly noticed an ambulance with emergency lights blinking stationary at a public bus stop and paramedics on the floor administering first aid.

Instead of stopping, they just drove by without stopping and had the cheek to u-turn and drive by again in the opposite direction without any reaction whatsoever!

Is it a standard procedure for the police to stop when they see ambulance/paramedics at work?

If yes, then you have reason to complain.

If no, shut up stomper and don't be an idiot.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My thai friend told me before an accident he once encountered. When he knocked down the victim, many thai strangers out of no where start to offer helping hand. When everyone send the victim to hospital, the stranger or some call it the hero, start to come out and negotiate for compensation. Ask my thai friend to pay money. Still got to negotiate. Then when the amount was settled, the victim's husband was the one who received the money. The hero did not leave the hospital. He told the husband, so many people help the wife, even help to negotiate for compensation, he should give them a bit too. The husband gave a few thousand baht to these "heroes".

Let me teach you fake siam kia tonychat, don't always say sinkie here sinkie there. You want to talk about offer help, the place you stay in, also got a lot of these kind of people. :o

That is because only sinkie losers will attract losers wherever he is around the world. Sorry to disappoint you, i am always surround by good quality pple in bangkok, that is why i am so happy and help and generosity is always there.

Btw, that is another sinkie behavior: Trying to teach others while he is not requested to do so. I wonder when did i request a lesson from you in the first place.

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
LTA, TOWNCOUNCIL, Marbolo Tan said that its better safety for cyclist to be on pathments, endangering Walkers but they wouldN't be killed by cars...

Dan Now

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done !

Die die must bite fellow Singaporeans one mouth then kam buan.

Years of media brainwashing have created the environment where Singaporeans are blame for every single tresspass where the SORDID TRUTH IS THE SYSTEM WE HAVE WORSHIP IS CRUMBLING DOWN LIKE A PILE OF BRICKS.

Dan

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've always believed we should ban bicycles on the roads. If you want to ride, you can only ride the parks or mountain biking paths, and get a license to own a good bike. Our roads and narrow pedestrian paths aren't made for cyclists. In china they have a special small road for cyclists and motorbikes, but not here. You can't adopt their cycling culture without the infrastructure! :oIo: