• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cut Down Rambuta Tree Also Kena Fined. PAPee Short of $?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Remind home owners of rule banning tree felling
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to yesterday's report, 'House owner fined $6,000 for cutting down 3 trees'. If trees are diseased and are of a common species, such as mango or rambutan, it is unjust to fine a home owner for felling them, especially as his contractor had reassured him that it was okay to do so.
The National Parks Board should be more sympathetic to the home owner's case.
The authorities should remind home owners of the rule prohibiting tree felling, when property transactions involving designated tree conservation areas take place.
Patrick Low

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you vote a govt that makes use of the tax that you pay to punish you.

Only a balless sinkie will allow that. I am glad that i stay away from sinkies.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nparks responsible for spending tax payers $, NEA, responsible for revenue generating......... left pocket & right pocket?????