• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'cuse me, did ur lauhanku steal your title deed?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think it fares better than a fake and prejudice FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGTS AND DEMOCRAPSY bo sen li blog a certain warped minded nerd puts up.:wink:

http://upheavalofleetahsar.blogspot.com/

my li'l brother's thread is synonymous happening many can relate to in their own lives while chee's ranting hides a devious nasty scheme to cause defragmentation of our society.

LTS' one enlightens while the national betrayer chee destroys and hope to cause chaos in our beloved singapore just like what's happening in KL now.

of course, the pyschoed wackoed imbeciles like u who r already deeply brainwashed by the cheebye would only die pain pain without why.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 'cuse me, did ur lauhanku steal your title dee?

Must support your thread lah! After all, what are fuck buddies for?:wink:

how come this NG is now in love with another ng - EDMUND? strange love affairs! one moment it's the tranvestite campmate, then prc whores mei meis than another laukuaybu whore and now fattie edmund is also ur love target.

very complicated wacky people from the SDP IB indeed!:eek:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which father will do such a thing to his son? The son must be very bad or unfilial?! Remember.... no smoke without fire one!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which father will do such a thing to his son? The son must be very bad or unfilial?! Remember.... no smoke without fire one!

yep! i think my li'l brother LTS and all his siblings are not bad enough. they should have hired a killer and finished him off in hatyai. very cheap only:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

You see faggot leetahbar, wtf, he saw and has the latest info from his fuck buddy the short fat political wannabe. Nf Ejay is out in the open with many Umates. And Umates have internet access too. So when the "intellectual" exchanges are flying all over this forum, the Umates will be deeply engrossed with the ongoing lecture and guess who is with them without a laptop? Ng Ejay. Oh oh, faggot leetahbar will now claim that Ng jay can "telepost" to this PAP forum(Ypap is gone, this is the new site!):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

oh good lor! it shows that our gov is indeed wasting national resources breeding useless and hopless phds in NUS. those brains must have been fried grossly by all the strange algebraic permanent head damage injuries.

don't worry nerd, they are watching u. so don't be to smug or complacent. your day of reckoning is cuming soon.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

bra_man.jpg

Faggot leetahbar, dodging the rebuttal again. You fucking faggotty coward will never dare admit to a crime when faced with the evidence. Just take a look at a representation of your image. A Drunk and Fucking Liar! So am I Ng Ejay or not?:oIo:

you are what YOU really are : A YELLOW BELLY NERD BALLESS AND TRYING TO OVER EXAGGERATE UR ENDOWMENT. next time drop the undies as well when u strip ur t-shirt. do let everyone know that the dingdongs are still hanging there and stop your loud bragging about HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES AND DEMOCRAPSY.

what an imbecile you really are! an embarrassment to the elite establishment!!:oIo:

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sammyboys forum hereby dedicate this nice faggot song to our attention-seeking, thread-hogging, faggot from Stirling Road:​

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AXHJ7bvYgI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AXHJ7bvYgI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sammyboys forum hereby dedicate this nice faggot song to our attention-seeking, thread-hogging, faggot from Stirling Road:​

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AXHJ7bvYgI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1AXHJ7bvYgI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

ah yes!! the walking piece of LARD - the last missing piece of the FANTASICKO 4, F4.

how'ya, LARD? still that fat and walking with a limp?:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha....and people u can really trust THE SDP IB - the bunch of losers and cowards who hide in the dark and cause public nuisance.

chee is really good! the lesser imbecile leading the bunch of bigger fools!:biggrin:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, betrayer, all rolled into one!

bo lumpar dare not pick up phone call

got to ask your ah mah to do it for you

then ran and hide under your ah mah's sarong and lau sai!

you got someone knock at your bedroom window you ran and hide

under your ah mah's sarong also!

bo lumpar you ask your ah mah to dial mata chu

choa ah kwa bo lumpar ... LOL

leetahsarpic01im0.jpg
bobdog-peeing.jpg
leetahsarpic02bd7.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha what does it mean ? :p Why u never scold him something else?

this asshole uses my li'l brother the ORIGINAL LEETAHSAR'S butt for his face. he can't write more or he would have exposed himself as the obsessed nerd who is a real coward and hence the need to deployed so many nasty clones.

there are more that are in the standby mode. the clones' breeding season will be coming to an end soon. the nerd will eventually slither back into NUS and continue to leech on national resources and to bit the hands that feed him.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
my li'l brother LTS has many hiding holes which those nasty clones purposely leave out cos they only visited 2.

and if u do a yellowpage check on CHIATILIK's hideout now, u shall realise that he is now longer living in YISHUN, #02-XXX. this means ...u know what i mean....

all thanks to the turdy nerd who has in a way betrayed all his so called "friends". a story is a story until it is confirmed and defended vehemently by the retarded nerd with all his nasty clones enforced.

so chia, don't blame me, blame your turdy pal who betrays u and trying to replace ur place in ur lover's heart. LOL! it's really all about ILLICIT LUST, isn't it?:rolleyes: