• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Crystal Jade Pavilion charges $17.80 for a small pot of chrysanthemum tea for 3 paxs.

KNN $17.80 can buy three crates of it liao.

yeo-s-chrysanthemum-tea-drink-4x6x250ml.jpg

If u go to a restaurant ,u have to pay for the indirect costs of high rental fees,waiter service,aircon charges...and direct costs of tea leaves and hot water. Prices of everything have gone up, nothing is free in red dot.

Lol… want to go to atas restaurant to eat instead of hawker? Then must pay the luxury tax la.

It’s the same shit I face when I buy Apple products vs other brands. Apple tax all the way.

If you are willing and able to pay for 1 Fish Maw White Pepper Thick Soup with Sliced Pig Stomach ($18.80++ per person)...wtf is $6/pax for free flow chrysanthemum tea ?

Is it really free flow indeed? Maybe refill = add hot water, the taste becomes more and more diluted after every refill. :biggrin:

Sorry, but I only go there for tim sum. If not for my stupid clients, I would have gone to Ye Zhi Mei Handmade Bao at Jln Besar kopitiam if I want tim sum. Cheap and good.

bushtucker

Sorry, but I only go there for tim sum. If not for my stupid clients, I would have gone to Ye Zhi Mei Handmade Bao at Jln Besar kopitiam if I want tim sum. Cheap and good.
After having amy yip dua bao, u go for massage nearby to grope other "baos", correct? :biggrin: