• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crowds of jiakliaobee old farts queueing up at community centres to print out CDC vouchers

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's your own money, 不用白不用。

Limpeh oredi used up humbalang $150 for grocery at NTUC. The remainder $150 will buy me 30 packets of hor-fun at approved 煮炒 stall at kopitiams.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's your own money, 不用白不用。

Limpeh oredi used up humbalang $150 for grocery at NTUC. The remainder $150 will buy me 30 packets of hor-fun at approved 煮炒 stall at kopitiams.

I just used up $40 to order a nice roast duck for CNY eve dinner. The balance I got one whole year to use. No problem.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just used up $40 to order a nice roast duck for CNY eve dinner. The balance I got one whole year to use. No problem.

Use the money to buy boxes of condoms. Can be used as balloons for kids' birthday parties.