• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cremation assistant (Mandai) for 3,350/month!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1649343263536.png

https://shrtcô.de/7b3u62

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Key words are 'Up to'. Sinkies tend to be suckers for headlines and not read the fine print. :biggrin:

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Passionate in after-death services"

Applicants who have a sad or mournful resting face will have an advantage.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should consider paying weekly like in the UK.or daily salary.
By getting monthly salary, worker subsidising business.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should consider paying weekly like in the UK.or daily salary.
By getting monthly salary, worker subsidising business.
Lol u bloody clown. The cost and time expended to make payments 4 times a month far outweighs any misconceived perception of a benefit to the workers.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol u bloody clown. The cost and time expended to make payments 4 times a month far outweighs any misconceived perception of a benefit to the workers.
Rubbish. Its just a silly excuse to underpay ( one month is more than 4 weeks) and pay as late as possible while employer accumulates wealth.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your life is hard enough and it can be profitable. The jewellery that accompany the dead are too valuable to be burnt. If you know what I mean. Only if you dare.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish. Its just a silly excuse to underpay ( one month is more than 4 weeks) and pay as late as possible while employer accumulates wealth.
Yes . Imuho it is easy to identify such employer by looking at the pay day date. Those that want to accumulate every single cents kind will pay on the 7th as stipulated by mom.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Job scope got include pick bones or not ?
Also need to sweep away the incinerators during their free time when there's no cremation. Used to know of this kopitiam kaki who used to work in a crematorium. Every time see his face quite pale after coming back from work and sitting with us at the kopitiam during some nights when he no OT. Of course back then we would asked him some questions about his job. He abit hesitant to tell us more except that he told us he didn't like to cremate a young child during his shift.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some years back I befriended a Jiu Hu girl who works in a JB funeral parlor. A really tough girl who is already seasoned in the industry since she has been working there since her teens. She had to go for a course. Showed me some gory pics on her mobile where she inserted a tube on these dead bodies. Sometimes she need to do some kind of minor incisions on the body and her hands would always be bloody.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some years back I befriended a Jiu Hu girl who works in a JB funeral parlor. A really tough girl who is already seasoned in the industry since she has been working there since her teens. She had to go for a course. Showed me some gory pics on her mobile where she inserted a tube on these dead bodies. Sometimes she need to do some kind of minor incisions on the body and her hands would always be bloody.
Did you hold her hands ?