• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crazy Beast Japs threw own baby 1 yr old off 10th floor still survived!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.insidejapantours.com/japan-news/2183/plants-save-tokyo-baby-in-10-storey-fall/

Thursday, 15th December 2011
In General Japan News,
Plants save Tokyo baby in 10 storey fall
A baby in Japan has survived being dropped from a tenth floor apartment after landing on plants at the foot of the building.

The one-year-old's father now faces an attempted murder charge after he was dropped from the balcony of the residential complex in the Koto Ward of Tokyo, the Mainichi Daily reported.

A call to police apparently from the baby's 37-year-old father heard him say "I killed my child".

When police arrived at the scene they found the man's son surrounded by knee-high plants which appear to have cushioned his fall.

The lucky infant arrived at hospital conscious and crying.

It was reported by the news provider that the man admitted "I throttled my son and threw him out the window" before saying that he was troubled with his job.

The apartment is owned by Kajima Corp which uses the complex as worker accommodation. The company has said that it is investigating whether their employee was suffering from work-related issues.

Data from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare shows that the average birthrate in the country is 1.09 per woman.

Written by Susan Ballion ADNFCR-1445-ID-801240772-ADNFCR

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="630" height="354"><param name="movie" value="http://d.yimg.com/nl/ynews/site/player.swf"></param><param name="wmode" value="opaque"></param><param node="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="flashVars" value="vid=27615224&amp;lang=zh-Hant-HK"></param><embed width="630" height="354" src="http://d.yimg.com/nl/ynews/site/player.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="vid=27615224&amp;autoPlay=true&amp;volume=100&amp;enableFullScreen=1&amp;lang=zh-Hant-HK"></embed></object>

On the contrary the at same age and yesterday in HK a 1 yr old baby was saved by father on 1st birthday at the expense of father's serious injuries and pains while hit by school bus on the road. The father protected his baby shielding with his own body to reduce injury on baby.

Compared against the Japs beast this is real thing what a father is supposed to be. That Japs deserves to be thrown off the building by his own son when he is old, since he tried to kill his own son. KNN CCB crazy Japs beast.:oIo:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.insidejapantours.com/japan-news/2183/plants-save-tokyo-baby-in-10-storey-fall/

Thursday, 15th December 2011
In General Japan News,
Plants save Tokyo baby in 10 storey fall
A baby in Japan has survived being dropped from a tenth floor apartment after landing on plants at the foot of the building.

The one-year-old's father now faces an attempted murder charge after he was dropped from the balcony of the residential complex in the Koto Ward of Tokyo, the Mainichi Daily reported.

It was reported by the news provider that the man admitted "I throttled my son and threw him out the window" before saying that he was troubled with his job.

The apartment is owned by Kajima Corp which uses the complex as worker accommodation. The company has said that it is investigating whether their employee was suffering from work-related issues.

Data from the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare shows that the average birthrate in the country is 1.09 per woman.

Written by Susan Ballion ADNFCR-1445-ID-801240772-ADNFCR

There is no light at the end of the tunnel for Japan.

The 1992 ushinawareta junen (lost decade recession) keep the economy depressed that setsuyaku (econo-miser) have to give up having kids.

The poor suffering in silence. What a way to live.

Pity!