• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crater face Lee: I'm NATO.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark Lee: No action talk only

101794900-mark-lee-a-heartlander-all-talk-no-action.jpg

Xin.sg - Thursday, July 30

Self-proclaimed to be a representative of the Singaporean heartlander, Mark Lee will be on stage for the first time together with Michelle Chong, Gurmit Singh, and four other artistes to host the August 9 National Day Parade (NDP). Despite being a veteran in the industry, Lee admitted that it is as pressurizing for him, "In all my years of being in the entertainment circle, this is the first time I am performing before so many ministers and government officials; there is definitely a certain amount of stress there."

Lee will also be participating in a performance apart from hosting the parade. This year's NDP will be based on the national pledge, with the performance segmented into ten chapters. Lee will be participating in the first chapter acting as a Malay friend from the olden days as he laughingly said, "However, this Malay person will be speaking in English instead."

Filled with immense love for his mother country, Lee shared an experience he had in France with a couple of Frenchmen who asked him "'Are you from China, or Japan, or Malaysia?' They didn't know where Singapore was located! No logic!"

Mark continued, "I felt really angry. We are such a popular country and yet, they are clueless about us! This is definitely their problem!" Putting his anger aside, Lee went the extra mile to explain things to the Frenchmen, "I was very friendly when I explained it to them. I took out a piece of paper, drew out Malaysia, China, and marked out Singapore. I'm not sure if they understood what I drew!"

Despite Mark's rough onscreen personality, he is actually an avid lover of countries with rich cultures and histories. Lee further elaborated that apart from Singapore, his next favourite country would be Japan, "I feel that the people there are very cultured. From their trains, to their good service, they are friendly and not as impatient as Singaporeans."

Lee resolutely affirmed himself to be a true Singaporean, "I'm definitely a typical Singaporean. I am known as an 'Ah Beng' in the entertainment circle. This is one of Singapore's cultures too." As to which kind of male he represented in Singapore, the star replied with no hesitations, "I represent the heartlander."

"Their characteristic traits are all talk and no action. They also have a lot of thoughts, which allows them to be very happy. They don't need to have a lot of money but lead very happy lives."

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mark continued, "I felt really angry. We are such a popular country and yet, they are clueless about us! This is definitely their problem!"

I dun think so buddy, being a peesai country, we think too highly of ourselves, no thanks to our state propaganda machineries..