• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cover mouths and noses when sneezing or coughing

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FTrash: Huh? *Achewwwww* *PTUI*

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Cover mouths and noses when sneezing or coughing
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM glad to see so many organisations, schools, hotels and even churches joining in the battle against Influenza A (H1N1).
In fact, the Catholic Church has circulated specific rules on how to conduct oneself during mass. The rules are clear and do not leave things to chance.
In this concerted effort, everyone, not just organisations, needs to play his part. Which leads to the topic of people who cough and sneeze in public.
Many people do so with their mouths wide open, spraying the vicinity with germs.
I appeal to everybody to be considerate. I suggest that people carry a handkerchief or tissue paper, which they should whip out to cover their mouths and noses when they cough or sneeze. Murali Sharma