• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple living in fear after robbing incident

D

Da Qiao

Friday October 22, 2010

Couple living in fear after robbing incident

IPOH: A businessmen and his wife who claimed they were abducted and robbed by unknown men while at an amusement centre are living in fear as several men have begun following them.

Aw Kong Kit, 26, said he and his wife Eiyann, 23, who were in the amusement centre located at Ipoh Jaya at about 9pm on Sept 28, when they were set upon by four men.

“They beat me up and locked my wife in a room as they claimed I won a lot of money at the centre.
“The men also took my ATM cards and forced me to reveal the pin number to them.

We were only released the following day after I paid them RM7,000,’’ he told a press conference organised by Perak Barisan Nasional Public Complaints Bureau chief Datuk Lee Kon Yin.

He also said that he noticed unknown men following him adding that they even followed him to his Gunung Rapat New Village home. Lee urged the people to stop patronising amusement centres to avoid similar incidents from happening.