• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Couple fined for sex party on M'sian beach

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,202642,00.html?

Couple fined for sex party on M'sian beach
May 21, 2009

A MALAYSIAN newspaper has dubbed Pulau Perhentian as a 'sex orgy' island after police said there was a second case of a wild party involving sexual intercourse between revellers there.

The first party, based on the theme 'Buffalo Bars Pink Lady', was organised on 3 May, said The Star.

On the 'Come bare under the moonlight' party on 10 May, council officer Razman Ahmad, who led the Besut District Council team, said he was startled to find condoms strewn on the secluded beachfront where the party was held.

It is understood that the party took place on the smaller of the two Perhentian islands - Pulau Perhentian Kecil - which is a known singles hangout compared to the family-oriented tourists who stay on Perhentian Besar.

Mr Razman told the newspaper: 'I can't disclose more facts as the council has lodged a police report on the matter, but I can tell you that there were activities associated with sexual intercourse on that night and this was substantiated by the discovery of sex paraphernalia.'

He said the organiser was a 31-year-old man from Kedah who arranged the party with his girlfriend from Ireland.

It is learnt that police were investigating her for organising similar parties, including in Langkawi and Port Dickson, and for posting the party invitation on her Facebook account.

When his team of enforcement officers arrived on the scene at about 1am in two speedboats, Mr Razman said they saw that scantily-clad teenagers, some of them foreigners, seemed intoxicated.

He declined to elaborate whether his team had witnessed the revellers having sex when they arrived.

Mr Razman decided to call his superior to brief him on the situation, following which the police were informed and 15 officers arrived at the scene.

They then seized alcoholic drinks worth about RM90,000 ($37,000), loudspeakers, audio equipment, psychotropic pills, drug and sex paraphernalia during the raid.

An estimated 200 teenagers had turned up and are thought to have all been invited via Facebook.

When asked about the first party, council president Wan Mustafa Wan Hassan said his officers were unable to reach the site on time as they received the tip-off late.

He said the council has slapped the couple involved in the second party with a RM25,000 fine under the Entertainment Act 2002 for organising a party without permit.

A police report has also been lodged.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing less from terrorist state
PM can escape rape and murder, but people cannot have sex on beaches.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing less from terrorist state
PM can escape rape and murder, but people cannot have sex on beaches.

Who let loose the terrorist in their country?.....NO SEX please, we are......!!:biggrin:

You never watch any of those old P.Ramlee movies, no?...the minah, drop handerchief, Abang picks up the hankerchief.....ah bang follow minah around the coconut trees by the beach, under a moon light...then sit on benches..wink eyes at each other...

NO SEX!...please!!:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You never watch any of those old P.Ramlee movies, no?...the minah, drop handerchief, Abang picks up the hankerchief.....ah bang follow minah around the coconut trees by the beach, under a moon light...then sit on benches..wink eyes at each other...

That's the moment the minah turns into a pontianak

sumpah.jpg

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Next time, they should organise in Indonesia. The Indonesia gahmen don't fuck care as long as you don't disturb the locals. And the $$ from air fares, hotels, drinks, condoms, Malaysia will be jaw drop how much money they can earn but now go Indonesia.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
WTF, how come I missed this party. No one invited me!! I must check her facebook out for future parties. 200 drunk and horny teenagers on the island, I would have fucked 6 of them before the mata arrived.