• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

County Magistrate received DEATH THREAT X'mas Card, Kill Your Whole Fucking Family like slaying BABI PIGS! Watch out!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/嗆「逼迫徐榛蔚下台將刀槍不留情」-蔡碧仲收滅門-082706668.html

嗆「逼迫徐榛蔚下台將刀槍不留情」 蔡碧仲收滅門恐嚇信 警強化維安

Yahoo奇摩(即時新聞)

18.2k 人追蹤

2018年12月23日 下午4:27

花蓮縣長室昨天收到一封恐嚇信,收信人為代理縣長蔡碧仲,內容表示,將以最殘忍的方式對蔡的家人進行恐怖滅門血案,花蓮縣警察局獲報後相當重視,但恐嚇信上是假地址,警方循線調查中。
ba9050724e1d3b24f309280f2b2df589

檢視相片
花蓮縣長室昨天收到一封恐嚇信,收信人為代理縣長蔡碧仲,內容表示,將以最殘忍的方式對蔡的家人進行恐怖滅門血案,花蓮縣警察局獲報後相當重視,但恐嚇信上是假地址,警方循線調查中。(中央社/翻攝畫面)
花蓮縣警察局指出,目前已將恐嚇信取回採證,信件署名「蔡朱重」、「蔡除腫」等,信封上地址經查訪後是假地址,因此組成專案小組,從地緣關係開始清查,初判是政治狂熱份子所為,希望盡速將人查獲。
fa6c8be336151fe06b25d638c741aa4b

檢視相片
花蓮縣代理縣長蔡碧仲。(中央社/資料照片)
蔡碧仲受訪說,「依照程序處理送交縣警察局刑警大隊處理,信中字眼非常粗魯,說要傷害我的家人,我會自己注意人身安全,並保護家人的安全。」
文中要求蔡碧仲不得對徐榛蔚進行任何調查,蔡碧仲說,字裏行間看得出來有它的目的,雖然用恫嚇手法,但仍會依法處理。
恐嚇信內容指出:「蔡碧仲律師你很厲害,OK,我承諾,蔡律師你只要不管什麼理由,讓當選的徐榛蔚要逼她下台,我掌握你的家人、老婆、孩子等底細,只要你拉下徐榛蔚,我絕不留情,絕對不人道的殺您,也要給您難堪、家庭破碎的刑場類似」信中強調:「信不信由您,這是您自己逼自己的後果,殺你其實跟殺豬有什麼二樣,我已經掌握您的一舉一動」。
恐嚇信說:「我不是國民黨,我無黨無派,但是民進黨用政治迫害,用壓迫的手段打擊可憐的傅崐萁,以牛角尖為由逼縣長在選前坐牢,我覺得非常的惡毒又殘忍可怕」;「而這次選舉,徐榛蔚十二萬票當選,蔡碧仲在媒體上不斷批評徐榛蔚,調查東洋廣場開發案,找理由鑽牛角尖查賄,在花蓮綠整藍,還說選贏不要高興太早」。
恐嚇信指,「若您堅持逼迫徐榛蔚下台,我會刀槍不留情,您不在乎沒關係,我坦承告訴您,我會心狠手辣、手段兇殘殺之,讓您去見大陸的列祖列宗、死掉的靈魂,蔡碧仲您要記住你不是台灣人,您是大陸人。」最後說:「對不起我言詞粗魯」。信封外留下花蓮玉里鎮的地址,以限時掛號寄送到縣長室,以四張十行紙寫作,期間有許多立可白塗過痕跡。
花蓮縣警察局下午發出聲明表示, 22日14時許教到縣府通知,目前成立專案小組深入追查,全力偵辦中。另針對蔡代理縣長辦公廳舍、官邸及隨身安全加強安維勤務,並強化相關危安預警情資蒐報,以防止任何危害發生。
更多追蹤報導
被國民黨比下去 游盈隆轟:丟臉丟到家
想要下一個4年 蔡英文現在該做什麼?
小英脫口「這一句」黃慶林10字狠批
專訪卓榮泰 跟討厭民進黨的人對話
綠營敗選原因?勞團籲蔡英文還7天假
相關新聞影音

呛 "Forcing Xu Weiwei to step down and will not be merciless" Cai Bizhong slams the door and threatens the police
[Yahoo Chimo (instant news)]
Yahoo Chimo (instant news)
18.2k person tracking
December 23, 2018, 4:27 PM

The Hualien County Chiefs received a threatening letter yesterday. The recipient is acting as the county magistrate Cai Bizhong. The content stated that the family will be horrified in the most brutal way. The Hualien County Police Department received considerable attention after the report, but threatened The letter is a fake address, police investigation.
View photo
The Hualien County Chiefs received a threatening letter yesterday. The recipient is acting as the county magistrate Cai Bizhong. The content stated that the family will be horrified in the most brutal way. The Hualien County Police Department received considerable attention after the report, but threatened The letter is a fake address, police investigation. (Central News / Rewinding Screen)

The Hualien County Police Department pointed out that the threatening letter has been taken back to the testimony. The letters are signed by "Cai Zhuzhong" and "Cai Buzhong". The address on the envelope is a fake address after the visit. Therefore, the task force is formed, starting from the geographical relationship. The investigation was initially carried out by political fanatics and hoped to be seized as soon as possible.
View photo
Cai Bizhong, the county magistrate of Hualien County. (Central News / Profile Photo)

Cai Bizhong said in an interview, "According to the procedures, it was sent to the county police station's criminal police brigade. The letter was very rude, saying that it would hurt my family. I would pay attention to personal safety and protect the safety of my family."

In the article, Cai Bizhong is not allowed to conduct any investigation on Xu Weiwei. Cai Bizhong said that the purpose of the word can be seen in the line. Although it is used to scare the trick, it will still be dealt with according to law.

The content of the threatening letter pointed out: "You are very good at Cai Bizhong, OK, I promise, Cai lawyer, if you have any reason, let the elected Xu Weiwei force her to step down, I will master your family, wife, children, etc., as long as you Pulling down Xu Weiwei, I will never be merciless, absolutely killing you inhumanely, but also giving you an embarrassing, broken family punishment. "The letter emphasizes: "Believe it or not, this is the result of your own self, killing you. In fact, what is the difference with killing pigs, I have mastered your every move."

The threatening letter said: "I am not a Kuomintang. I have no party and no faction. But the DPP has used political persecution to oppress the poor Fu Kunyu by oppressive means. The county magistrate forced the county magistrate to go to jail before the election. I feel very vicious. "This is a terrible and terrible"; "In this election, Xu Weiwei was elected with 120,000 votes. Cai Bizhong constantly criticized Xu Weiwei in the media, investigated the development of the Toyo Plaza, and found reasons to check the bribes in the corners of the country. Don't be too happy too soon."

The threatening letter said, "If you insist on forcing Xu Weiwei to step down, I will not be merciless. You don't care. It's okay, I admit that I will be ruthless and murderous, let you go to see the mainland's ancestors and die. The soul that fell, Cai Bizhong, you have to remember that you are not a Taiwanese, you are a mainlander." Finally said: "I am sorry that my words are rude." The address of Yuli Town, Hualien, was left outside the envelope and sent to the county magistrate's office with a limited time registration. It was written on four ten-line papers, and many of them were painted in white.

The Hualien County Police Department issued a statement in the afternoon saying that at 14 o'clock on the 22nd, the county government was notified. At present, the ad hoc group was set up to conduct in-depth investigations and fully investigate. In addition, we will strengthen the Anwei service for the office of the county magistrate, bureaucrats and portable security, and strengthen the relevant dangerous security early warning information to prevent any harm.

More tracking reports
Compared with the Kuomintang, Yu Yinglong bang: lost face to home
I want to be the next 4 years. What should I do now in Cai English?
Xiaoying’s "This sentence" Huang Qinglin's 10 words
Interview with Zhuo Rongtai and people who hate the DPP
Why did Green Camp lose? Lao Tuan called Tsai Ing-wen also 7 days off

Related news