• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Counting Centers indicating TT is leading.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was reading the post on T.R facebook page. My god, it said that alot of centers were indicating TT leading, So all the propaganda by the media and exposure by the State has given him a good advantage. After today im gonna wash my hands from domestic politics, You wont be seeing me here after today, Since politics was the only reason i came to this forum. Fark la Singaporeans are Useless and god damn Dumb. They only look at things on the surface and allow The rich and powerful to manipulate them. 5yrs down the road will be another 2006, When local population will be diluted by new citizens from 3rd world country who considered this fark up PAP to be the best government in the world. 2011 for me was the last chance to get back people power.

Fark Singapore and Singaporeans. I will only care about myself from today if TT really wins. If i see a Singaporean getting bullied by foreigners or his job and home being taken away from him, all i can say is IT CANT BE HELPED & Reservist? I wont allow myself to be a mercenary to the Rich. I will keng all the way with M.c. FARK!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whoever, we voted for, let's respect the outcome of the results. This applies to PAP's doggies and Dr Chee Bye's doggies!

:*:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im not going to Respect decisions made by dumb Singaporeans. Singaporeans are dumb and thats a Fact. They always allow people to manipulate them to fark them in their arshole.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TT gets 50% or more, it will be quite telling about our lot. After the recent GE swing, this would then be a step backward.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes... TT being Elected will be a step back from the last GE. It will go back to 2001 politics.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Im not going to Respect decisions made by dumb Singaporeans. Singaporeans are dumb and thats a Fact. They always allow people to manipulate them to fark them in their arshole.

Omfg, Singaporeans really deserved to be screwed. WTF. It's a huge step backwards for our politics.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT winning means, Singaporean are sick and tired of online smear campaign pre planned and executed by the SDP machinery.
The msg is clear, no confrontational hooligan politics have no place in Sinkie land

Last edited: