• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

could we have more FRs, comical ones please!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
there used to be many funny FRs or Field Reports of personal crazy and weird encounters to share. the new kopitiam seems lacking and too subtle about this.

could we perk up the entertainment meter by posting more of such? remember majorjohn and his laukuaybu's TONIC STILL THE BEST. what about the zany HI, I M NELSON TAN AND I VE AIDS?

:biggrin:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is doing very well without your homo pervert stories

Please stay the fuck away

jw5

Loyal
there used to be many funny FRs or Field Reports of personal crazy and weird encounters to share. the new kopitiam seems lacking and too subtle about this.

could we perk up the entertainment meter by posting more of such? remember majorjohn and his laukuaybu's TONIC STILL THE BEST. what about the zany HI, I M NELSON TAN AND I VE AIDS?

Why don't you start?

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh ya! where the hell is littlereddot's ANNALS?:smile:

bo lumpar dared not pick up phone call

got to ask your old mama to do it for you

then ran and hide under your old mama's skirt and lau sai!

you got someone knock at your bedroom window you ran and hide

under your old mama's skirt also!

bo lumpar you ask your old mama to dial mata chu

choa ah kwa bo lumpar ... LOL

handphone thief property con

even laukwayboos are not spared from your conning.

you cheapskate retard even con them for meals.

you lowlife unemployed moron hides your filthy deeds and hypocrisy behind Buddhism!

american

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. The entertainment meter in this forum is hardly up. Just look at the threads. So many threads on the same topic. Eg. Mumbai 9/11. Or even Ms Lo's funeral, you can find a number of threads on it. Yup, this forum is lacking the creativity in the previous forum.

Only once in a blue moon, a funny thread like this one is posted:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=8513

Stompers are an unfortunate lots

my car was in the workshop more than a day so instead of calling for help I decided to take public transport home today. Since the distance is more than 5 km I took Downgrader's advice and took MRT train.

It was a pleasant ride, there was no teenagers munching on food or slurping on drink, no grumpy old man putting his legs up on the seat, no aunty placed the shopping bags next to her nor there was any bitch bitching loundly to an uncle who accidentally kicked her leg.

No one pointed his camera phone in my direction and snapped a photo

At the next stop a young mother with two twin daughters of primary one age boarded the train a man who was sitting promply stood up and signal to the girls to take the seat, one sat down and swing her legs happily. Next to her sat another young man who was engrossed in his reading but the moment he lifted his head up and noticed one young pregnant lola standing in front, he too promply stood and offered that bunny his seat which she graciously thank him and sat down. I was observing the little girl who was sitting and swing her legs when suddenly our eyes met _

what happened next was really beyond my imagination

the little girl's legs stopped dead in the track, slowly she stood up and took a couple steps toward me and she told me TO TAKE HER SEAT
next came the worst part, one aunty who was standing turned to look at me and persuated me to sit down of which I ungraciously refused

no hair on my head does not mean I am old , ok :mad:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
many take things too seriously here. political elements wanna come here to spread their gospel of TRUTH ended up exposing how "TOOT" or ludicrous they actually were.

best of all, some end up more stressed and full of anger after their visit here:eek:

the simple thing to do is to take things easy. why so serious and resentful?:cool:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
many take things too seriously here. political elements wanna come here to spread their gospel of TRUTH ended up exposing how "TOOT" or ludicrous they actually were.best of all, some end up more stressed and full of anger after their visit here:the simple thing to do is to take things easy. why so serious and resentful

bapok fake monk PAP dog .... you're WRONG!

they're here to expose your vile cunning evil moronic character and behavior!