• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cortina Watch mark up

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Net cost $7.9mil
Report police writ $13.225mil

Think the report was originally to claim from insurance a higher compensation, but since recovered, claimed mark up of 67%,,,,,,

Next time go corina to buy watch remember at least 50% discount

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cortina maker will fuck Singapore dealer up/down/left/right/front/back because of the pricing/cost leak.

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were caught with their pants gown and now will the insurance companies pursue them with false claims ?

We will wait and see.....

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think may be J.Ee found out that what he took is not what Cortina claimed to be so much.

thus, he surrender ?? to make cortina look bad ??

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think may be J.Ee found out that what he took is not what Cortina claimed to be so much.

he knows!!
dont forget, he earns more than $10K commission per month !!!!!!!!!!
:wink:

jw5

Loyal

Is that why you think he surrendered?
Or is it because he found that it is very difficult to sell the watches for cash?
Or is it because his friends and family advised him to?
Or is it because he felt guilty for abandoning his son?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or is it because he found that it is very difficult to sell the watches for cash?

I tend to agree with your last point, that he surrendered because of his son.

If you are single, and with this amount of watches with a market potential, estrangled from your family members, I honestly do not think you will surrender at all.

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually I would say its a combination of the above, especially point number 1 and 3 :smile:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
even if he leylong the stolen goods at half price, he can still laugh all the way to the bank. bkk alota angmo, he sell them box set, those cheapskate angmo surely buy. if its a fact he sold half of the stolen goods, i think he could be millionaire or billionaire in thailand liao.

maybe he surrender bcos he kena picha lobang by the buyer "OOI! i recognise your cb face! u're the cortina guy! u're selling me stolen goods, n u dare to sell me mkt price? i buy 1, u gimme 1 free, if not i call police"

so maybe he realize he can't make enough if kena spotted. so lppl surrender.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
he stole the watches, also not all got certificate, the angmo there sure to bargain price. then the local thai there also activate mafia, cos this idiot trying to upsell the mkt.

got guts to pull off such a stunt, but end up kaplakang pusing. got balls, no brains.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
every industry... not just watches. i think ice cream man got higher mark up than cortina.

Those young PRC mei meis lining along the golden triangle of Geylang get $28 for every trick they turn .......... their mafus mark up the price to $50 - $80 per session :biggrin: ...... selling CBs more profitable than selling watches :p