• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Core member of opposition party alleged to be having extramarital affair

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who are they talking about har?

Opposition Yaw, I can only think of one that is currently an MP. Is he the one?

TR Emeritus (TRE) has received several tip-offs from reliable informants that a core member of a reputable opposition party is allegedly involved in an extramarital affair with a married woman who is also from the same party.

According to the informants, some of whom are from the Covenant Evangelical Free Church (CEFC), a certain Mr Yaw, core member of a prominent opposition party has been sleeping around with a married female member of the same party named Angela and has gotten her pregnant.

Mr Yaw and his wife reportedly sought counseling with Reverend Dr Chua Chung Kai of the CEFC after the affair came to light, in a bid to save their marriage which was on the rock. Both Mr Yaw and his wife worship at CEFC.

Reverend Chua refused comment when contacted but several members of the church whom TRE spoke to said that they were “very angry” that the church leaders were helping to cover up the affairs of Mr Yaw. Some added that “this is not the first time that he has done this (sleeping with other women)”.

An informant close to the opposition party said that the Central Executive Council (CEC) is aware of Mr Yaw’s actions but is undecided (at the time of this reporting) as to what action should be taken.

Apparently, the CEC is aware that Mr Yaw has been ‘poking around’ with several women in the past and has warned him on several occasions. Mr Yaw who then had quite a few women decided to ‘release’ the rest and ‘keep’ Angela.

In a reply to media queries from TRE, the Deputy Treasurer of the party Mr Png said: “We have to think carefully about our response”.

Update (21 Jan, 12:15am):

Another informant has told us that Angela is married to a “Mr Lee”. The informant told us that Angela’s husband is very upset and angry over the whole incident.

Editor’s note: Details and names have been intentionally left out in this initial article pending further response to TRE’s queries from the said opposition party’s CEC. A more detailed article will be released in due course upon further reply from the party’s CEC or when new updates on the matter are received.

Decision to publish this article was not made lightly. It was only after intensive research and verifications that the editorial team allowed it.

http://www.tremeritus.com/2012/01/2...allleged-to-be-having-an-extramarital-affair/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah the CEFC. I had went there a few times at the invitation of a friend. It's your typical modern charismatic church with a rather young congregation, though you will find middle-aged and elderly folks too.

It's located at Bukit Panjang.

http://www.cefc.org.sg/

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah the CEFC. I had went there a few times at the invitation of a friend. It's your typical modern charismatic church with a rather young congregation, though you will find middle-aged and elderly folks too.

It's located at Bukit Panjang.

http://www.cefc.org.sg/

Looks like a good deal, joining this CEFC.
Literally fucked around, get caught and sought salvation (of marriage - not soul) there.

What is the catch? Do you need to find a wife from there in the first place? What is the membership per year? Transferable?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a forgiveable sin to me as far as oppositions are concerned.
They have never claim to be on high moral grounds like those MIWs and have never sued anyone.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess these are the two?

20110421.201504_20110412-wp.jpg

20110421.195426_20110421-angelaoon.jpg

Angela Oon Kheng Faye

Marital Status: Married to a businessman, 36. No children.
Education: Degree in Philosophy and Literature from the National University of Singapore
Languages/dialects spoken: English, Mandarin
Likely to be fielded in: Nee Soon GRC
Electoral history: Never stood for election. Joined WP in 2009.
One policy I want changed: 'I want to be a voice for those left behind in Singapore's push towards economic growth.'

20110421.201307_20110421-yawshinleong.jpg

Yaw Shin Leong

Marital Status: Married to a housewife, 32. No children.
Education: Masters in Business from the University of Western Sydney
Languages/dialects spoken: English, Mandarin, Hokkien, Teochew
Likely to be fielded in: Aljunied GRC
Electoral History: Contested in the 2006 General Elections in Ang Mo Kio GRC. Joined WP in 2001.
One policy I want changed: 'I strongly believe in a need for unemployment insurance, especially for those who got there out of work due to circumstances.'

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is it considered a sin when domestic affairs are complex and complicated? Who is victim? The electorate is not voting for a spritual leader rather someone they believe can perform a certain task.

It is a forgiveable sin to me as far as oppositions are concerned.
They have never claim to be on high moral grounds like those MIWs and have never sued anyone.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No problems with me at all if these allegation are true... I just moved in to Hougang and I'm more than happy with the good job that Mr Yaw is doing there as MP... Can't help thinking that there are some dark forces hard at work to tarnish these Opposition members..

This is their Personal life.. I got no issues at all with it.. Will still give my Vote to Mr Yaw if Elections are held tommorow... If they want a Man of God to be their MP, then they might as well ask the Archbishop of Singapore to contest in a General Election....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I always maintain that no one is perfect and has their fallacies, as long as one does not abuse their authority in office, but perform their task with professional integrity.

No problems with me at all if these allegation are true... I just moved in to Hougang and I'm more than happy with the good job that Mr Yaw is doing there as MP... Can't help thinking that there are some dark forces hard at work to tarnish these Opposition members..

This is their Personal life.. I got no issues at all with it.. Will still give my Vote to Mr Yaw if Elections are held tommorow... If they want a Man of God to be their MP, then they might as well ask the Archbishop of Singapore to contest in a General Election....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaw is a man, a fucker just like any other man,,,

christian or not, is a personal belief, NONE of anyones except his business with god,,,,,,,

the voters vote for an oppostion representation, so he fucked around make him a lesser opposition reprsentation?

Sadist

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is true, and to those that thinks it does not matter, think again.

Yaw cheated, Angela cheated and one of the cheat is representing us in parliament.

I think it is disgraceful if WP does not takes action and punish them accordingly.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can't help thinking that there are some dark forces hard at work to tarnish these Opposition members..

Yes, dark forces at work. I can smell it from miles away.

Even if true, MIWS don't have any? Bloody joke. One ex-Minister and at least 2 ex-MPs were also screwing around. Somehow or other, it was 'secret'.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, dark forces at work. I can smell it from miles away.

Even if true, MIWS don't have any? Bloody joke. One ex-Minister and at least 2 ex-MPs were also screwing around. Somehow or other, it was 'secret'.

Agree, agree... These PAP clowns are no angels themselves...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has an elaborate network of spies planted in the media and grassroots people.

Even if there were some scandal for a PAP politician, it would be either covered up, or played down.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has an elaborate network of spies planted in the media and grassroots people.

Even if there were some scandal for a PAP politician, it would be either covered up, or played down.

They are more sophisticated - more than media and grassroots.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah you want to be a politician, be absolutely clean lah.no skeletons anywhere.no dirt.no filth.not dust anywhere.

even if you have a blemish, you gone case liao lah. if got extra marital affairs, gone case liao lah.....this is the HARD TOOTH!

you want to enter politics, be clean - spotlessly clean like our LKY!!! he is spotlessly white and spotlessly unblemished...absolute clean!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like Ah Yaw. Good taste. I am also attracted to Angela. Too late to buy 3234 or 3432 to reflect their age for my 4D. Knna, better not be first 3 prizes.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you want to enter politics, be clean - spotlessly clean like our LKY!!! he is spotlessly white and spotlessly unblemished...absolute clean!

Aiyoh Kopiuncle, LKY is different mah.. His one special case.. Its called Leegalized Corruption... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: