• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cops caught stripping and pinning down woman

M

Ma Chao

Cops caught stripping and pinning down woman

The Sun
Published Oct 30 2010

A British woman accused of assaulting cops was cleared Friday after a court was shown CCTV footage of them attacking her instead.

strip.jpg

Caught on camera...officers forcing Stephanie into the cell with part of her dress cut off

Stephanie Rutter, 25, a hairdresser, could be seen being pinned down by four officers after she was stripped naked in a police cell. She had been arrested after a row with her boyfriend. When she arrived at the police station there was a bust-up and her clothes were cut off. Stephanie was then said to have attacked a woman police sergeant, a woman constable and a male and female detention officer. But the charges were dropped after her lawyer produced the CCTV at Runcorn Magistrates' Court, Cheshire.

Stephanie, from Runcorn, was shown being elbowed in the jaw and pinned to the floor.
The mum of one was then handcuffed and put in leg restraints. Stephanie said: "It was four on one - and they won. They left me in the cell with blood dripping down my face and covered in bruises. I thought my jaw was broken." She said she was "overjoyed" at being cleared, adding: "Justice has been done." She is now taking action against the officers.