• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cool and stylo shooter

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dikec Yusuf, who only recently took up shooting after a particularly heated argument with his ex-wife, credits his success to his newfound passion for seeing his kids and a relentless drive to prove his ex wrong. "I never thought I'd be here," Yusuf said, shrugging nonchalantly. "I was just aiming for a weekend with the kids."

The 52-year-old, who works as a mechanic in a small garage in Istanbul, first picked up a gun during a particularly frustrating divorce mediation.

His unorthodox approach – no specialty gear, no training regimen, and a wardrobe consisting of his everyday jeans and a T-shirt – has baffled professional shooters. "He just shows up, shoots a near perfect round, and then asks if there's a smoking area nearby."

After winning silver, Yusuf stood emotionless on the Olympic podium and declared, "Sharon, if you're watching this, I want my dog back."

FB_IMG_1722573221620.jpg
a98

Moral of the story = dog better than pussy.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dikec Yusuf, who only recently took up shooting after a particularly heated argument with his ex-wife, credits his success to his newfound passion for seeing his kids and a relentless drive to prove his ex wrong. "I never thought I'd be here," Yusuf said, shrugging nonchalantly. "I was just aiming for a weekend with the kids."

The 52-year-old, who works as a mechanic in a small garage in Istanbul, first picked up a gun during a particularly frustrating divorce mediation.

His unorthodox approach – no specialty gear, no training regimen, and a wardrobe consisting of his everyday jeans and a T-shirt – has baffled professional shooters. "He just shows up, shoots a near perfect round, and then asks if there's a smoking area nearby."

After winning silver, Yusuf stood emotionless on the Olympic podium and declared, "Sharon, if you're watching this, I want my dog back."

View attachment 203460a98

Moral of the story = dog better than pussy.
He must picture his wife's face on the target, so he shoot bullseye all the time.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Turkish Olympic shooter Yusuf Dikeç goes viral for his laid-back style while winning silver.

Dikeç became an internet sensation during the 10-meter air pistol mixed team event for his unconventional approach. The 51-year-old veteran and his partner, Sevval Ilayda Tarhan, won a silver medal, narrowly missing gold with a score of 16-14.

What really caught fans' attention was a viral photo of Dikeç competing without typical shooting gear. Unlike most competitors, who use specialized glasses and ear protection, Dikeç appeared relaxed, with one hand casually in his pocket and no protective gear. The image sparked admiration and humor on social media, with many comparing his calm demeanor to that of a professional assassin.

This achievement is historic for Turkey, marking its first Olympic shooting medal. After their victory, Dikeç and Tarhan were celebrated at the Champions Park in Paris, where they interacted with fans.

FB_IMG_1722590296601.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sheldon Ramadhin
So wrong !!
He is No Newcomer !
He has appeared in every Olympics since 2008.
He is a 7 time European champion & in 2014 a double world champion in the 25 mm center fire pistol.
He has a masters degree in coaching
He has always dressed like this in all competitions.
He said " Success doesn't come with your hands in your pockets, I practice lots and lots, very disaplined ! I don't need special equipment to win.
If people google his name you get his history and successes.
Although he did pick up a new gun during his divorce, it wasn't his first Rodeo of course with all his wins already under his belt !
The news media just fixated on his wardrobe but didn't honestly report his history in the sport or his Success in education.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im Turkish. I read all the comments, thank you everyone supporting him He became our legend. He is a retired military officer in Türkiye