• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Controversy Olympic boxer is working for WEF

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1723002526036.jpg

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

Senior Minister Tharman joins the World Economic Forum Board of Trustees​

MAY 22, 2019
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ns-the-world-economic-forum-board-of-trustees

Are you paying attention yet? :cool:

I remember at the upcoming presidential election last time, I told one of my associate that this Tharman is a WEF member and all the pandemic and vaccine comes from there. He look at me like some blur stun block and dunno what I am talking about. He says tkl is there to cheat money one.

Unsurprising, he is vaccinated. Same as another one, vaccinated. Both are from the flaccid generation.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember at the upcoming presidential election last time, I told one of my associate that this Tharman is a WEF member and all the pandemic and vaccine comes from there. He look at me like some blur stun block and dunno what I am talking about. He says tkl is there to cheat money one.

Unsurprising, he is vaccinated. Same as another one, vaccinated. Both are from the flaccid generation.

I knew there were too many daft Sinkies out there and the 'PAP brand' resonates with them, so Tharman would win anyway.

That was the first time I voided my vote. Tan Kin Lian is a China cocksucker, and Ng Kok Song rubs me the wrong way.

On hindsight, Halimah was just a placeholder, until Tharman got anointed as a WEF boy, then she magically decides to not contest for re-election. That was the the original plan all along. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
On hindsight, Halimah was just a placeholder, until Tharman got anointed as a WEF boy, then she magically decides to not contest for re-election. That was the the original plan all along. :cool:
She was paid the salary of the president as a reward for her such subtle participation.