• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Confirmed WDA is a JIAT LIAO BEE Farce!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Still waiting for help in skills upgrading
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to yesterday's Online Forum letter by Mr John Cheng, "Over 40, jobless and overlooked".
I fully agree with him as I am one of the many thousands in the same predicament.
I have also sought financial assistance from the Workforce Development Agency (WDA), and through my Member of Parliament, to register for a diploma course so that I stand a better chance at getting employed after being unemployed since last August.
I am still waiting for a positive reply. Paul Antony Fernandez

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Still waiting for help in skills upgrading
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to yesterday's Online Forum letter by Mr John Cheng, "Over 40, jobless and overlooked".
I fully agree with him as I am one of the many thousands in the same predicament.
I have also sought financial assistance from the Workforce Development Agency (WDA), and through my Member of Parliament, to register for a diploma course so that I stand a better chance at getting employed after being unemployed since last August.
I am still waiting for a positive reply. Paul Antony Fernandez

Thell Mr. P.A. Antony Fernandez that, I did this in 1985, that time there was no WDA..but National Trade Union Congress...and I am still waiting to hear from them.... ha ha ha ha:biggrin:

My gourd!..it had been 24 years....:p still waiting for CPF to approve my partial withdrawal of funds to survive the 1984 recession & 1997 Asian Financial Crises, still waiting for funds to upgrade myself so that, I can become employable, through any economic cycles..or disaster!! still waiting, my gourd for 24 years..!!

btw Sammy old boy..before you start your lecturing.. I survived...