• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Condos Turned Into Whore Houses!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Condo units near 'blue zones' may be used for vice activities
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->IN LAST Saturday's article, 'Condo units turned hotels', it was reported that rooms in at least four condominium developments were being rented out on a daily basis for as little as $40 per day.
Some condo units are near 'blue zones', which are unofficial areas designated for the flesh trade. This will encourage pimps to rent such rooms on a daily basis and sub-let them on an hourly basis to circumvent the prohibition on budget hotels renting out rooms by the hour.
I hope the Urban Redevelopment Authority will take this into consideration when assessing such arrangements. Chin Kee Thou

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Technically speaking SG does not have any core stuff to make ppl stay here. The main activities over here is trading but it was affected by this financial crisis. Foreigners started to pack their bags and leave. So condo rental sure come down hard.

Forget about biotech, healthcare or whatever sidekick that are not fully developed yet.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the near future, I guess there will be many people 'going in & coming out' from condos.....:biggrin:

For all you know, maybe your neighbour unit is already one. :wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LAST Saturday's article, 'Condo units turned hotels', it was reported that rooms in at least four condominium developments were being rented out on a daily basis for as little as $40 per day.

Can make good money :eek:

Spore hotel room rates range from $100 to $400+. If I had money I'd get a few of these units & rent out. :biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya,,, lower cost for travel and stay,,,,, maybe the price also can drop further,,,, or same price get better quality le,,,,,,,,, also maybe can throw in Gym and Swimming pool benefits as value added services,,,,, good for everybody