• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Complain Queen - so exaggerating

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam Chen told Shin Min Daily News. She lives with her mother and niece at Block 117A Jalan Tenteram in the Balestier vicinity. "It was a nightmare from day one," she recounted. "I returned home at around 3pm to loud sounds of banging and drilling. I could even feel the tremor from the floor." https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i...-works-leave-womans-balestier-flat-shambles-0

What's wrong with banging and drilling at 3pm??? Crazy cunt, she can renovate in the past, and people can't? These days, even we deliver furniture are night, people also complain.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I even cut myself while I was cleaning up the debris."

She kekok, also want to blame others. whose wife ah?

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam Chen is now upset to find out that the renovation works had been delayed. "I recently found out through the OneService app that the end date would now be Nov 27. It has been two months since, and the air-conditioner has not been installed yet.

This auntie so paranoid, she went to peek at neighbour and help monitor progress see aircon installed or not like Project Manager. how much noise can aircon installation make? these days we have service balcony don't even need much drilling.

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she no show face?

Her dressing table look that like those vain old-maids. Reporters take photo of her, hair also so messy.

20221121_people_smd.jpg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why she no show face?

Her dressing table look that like those vain old-maids. Reporters take photo of her, hair also so messy.

20221121_people_smd.jpg
KNN, at midnight she will remove her head and place it in front of that mirror and comb her hair like in this scene.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she no show face?

you mean act cute vain old-maids. probably some mediacorp celebrity fan club president also