• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Commission a statue of hero, but don't name MRT station after him

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Commission a statue of hero, but don't name MRT station after him
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I REFER to Thursday's commentary, 'Rename station after Nicoll Highway hero'.
It is not appropriate to give an MRT station a name that is not linked to its geographical surroundings.
As an alternative, why not commission a life-size bronze statue of the brave Mr Heng Yeow Peow, depicting him at work.
This statue can be placed in a prominent position in the station with a suitable legend to acknowledge his selfless sacrifice.
And, of course, first find out if his family would like this to be done.
Chia Buk Chua
<!-- end of for each --><!-- Current Ratings : start --><!-- Current Ratings : end --><!-- vbbintegration : start -->

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are there so many fucking morons in this world? Just give money to the dead guy's family better tio bo?

Next time i will name the fish tank after my dead goldfish!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are there so many fucking morons in this world? Just give money to the dead guy's family better tio bo?

Next time i will name the fish tank after my dead goldfish!

Is your goldfish named goldie or wanda?:biggrin:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
800px-Lee_Kuan_Yew_Cohen.jpg