• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

come to TPGR...it's an easy kill

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
come to TPGR...it's an easy kill

i'll tell you....send someone good like JFK calibre...

i lived there, i could feel the sentiments..

once the dragon's lair is taken, the entire PAP regime will slowly collapse...

To: Rowbox unread (20 of 21)
18904.20 in reply to 18904.15
i hope your in the SDP or someone high ranking from the SDP can see this.

the SDP needs WP. use them to gain tactical advantage. use them well.
i appeal to SDP to look at the bigger picture. who is the greatest evil. an alliance of WP, SDP, SDA and RP is a win-win situation to each respective parties.

may i propose this: divide and conquer.
WP takes hougang(WP's stronghold) and aljunied(there are many poor people in Aljunied GRC who lead a harsh life)
SDA takes potong pasir(SDA's stronghold) and tampines(a tough battle, but exceptionally symbolic to PAP's strength)
SDP takes on Jurong(a neglected zone, tactical enough to be a stronghold) and try Jalan Besar(poverty zone)

everyone should send some "suicide" members to Tanjong Pagar(the largest GRC, stronghold of PAP, represented by LKY himself, another symbolic and tactical battle) and Ang Mo Kio(led by LHL himself, symbolic and tactical). this move is to distract PAP's main front.

split Singaporeans into supporters of different parties. emphasize on the need of an alternate voice. and most vitally: support the Alliance and weaken the greatest threat.

SDP should start by attracting charismatic talents to get its first stronghold GRC like the others.

the weakness of the PAP: it's size and it's lack of quality leaders.
if the Opposition challenge them on all fronts, they will be weakened. 2 scenarios will sprung up:
1) PAP focuses its attention on its strongholds(Tanjong Pagar, Ang Mo Kio and Marine Parade) and the other GRC's defense will be weak

2) PAP wants to win all again, they loses one of their primary strongholds.(most likely scenario)