• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

come lim kopi n ve a chepati on the house!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
yep! KENNETH JEYARATNAM is one swell guy - big, tall, dark, HANDSOME, hairy and very friendly!

you guys should c'mon over for the next OPEN HOUSE. show your supports through your actions. please don't be like losers and cowards clones u see here.

the next round i hope i could have lim kopi session and chepati on a very shiok dhal sauce.

kenneth, if u r reading this, u should know what to prepare the next round:smile:

with the biggest piece of deadwood out of the way, it's recharging time for RP. if u guys admired and swooned his father the late JBJ, u should come support RP. come support the cause which JBJ laid down.

KJ cannot do much to fulfil JBJ's legacy if u guys just NATO all along - No Action Talk Only.

just a simple question: would it be constructive if i deploy my li'l goon blurcock brother LEETAHSAR to lim kopi and munch chepati with KJ? LTS has a very weird and a blown out plan which he's dying to share.

this blurcock still hasn't learned the word DIE PAIN PAIN yet. LOL!!:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, did u go, nerd?

i think u rather eat chee's hotdog tau pau back and then lick it and stick it in your backhole.

anyway, they would be there welcuming you. everyone knows who that censored face belonged to now. would u like to have the videoclip up again for you to see ....jus in case:wink:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come come, you two, Give Kenneth some face. Work together to achieve a common ground. The ground is sweet, when such sweetness prevail, even Lim Shiu Say has to give up. But guess what, this is better ground than ever, better than ground coffee. Talk nicely and let the kopi do the wok. Reform or WP never mind. Just lim kopi :oIo::oIo::p

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
the next round i hope i could have lim kopi session and chepati on a very shiok dhal sauce.

do u know this constitute an act of criminal intimidation?

if your godfather fall someday, and his regime collapse, you better char bok quickly...

otherwise many will like to have you for breakfast lunch and dinner...

we already know who you are.....:biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

if your godfather fall someday, and his regime collapse, you better char bok quickly...

don't worry lah. chee dies 7 times, i would still be around to see how he dies.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

by the way, is that a threat from u or u as a spokesfucker from the SDP IB?