• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coca-Cola tastes very awful these days

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coca-Cola is like comfort food to me when I am unhappy.

I can only find Coke with aspartame (Coke LESS SUGAR) these days. They taste really awful. The use of Aspartame leaves a bad after-taste in my mouth and aspartame can cause brain and other health issues. In my recent trip to Malaysia, damn!!! Their coke tasted so nice and original with lots of ice-added.

13179225_XL1_20211022.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was a wake-up call so I try to avoid these aspartame versions. Even the coke in Macdonald uses fake sugar these days.

I begin hunting around for the best substitutes since Coke does not care how I feel. Here are two recommendations

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found a type of cola from GIANT called Meadows Original. It is not from Coca-Cola company but with real sugar, the taste is also nicer than the stupid Coke LESS SUGAR. Further more, it is 33% cheaper than Coca Cola.

5111003.jpg

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even SEASONS, HEAVENS, and POKKA lemon tea (all selling reduced-sugar version) taste lousy now, they don't add aspartame.
I almost contemplated to add my own sugar to bring back the original taste.

61NGDlpO8cL.jpg

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coca-Cola is like comfort food to me when I am unhappy.

I can only find Coke with aspartame (Coke LESS SUGAR) these days. They taste really awful. The use of Aspartame leaves a bad after-taste in my mouth and aspartame can cause brain and other health issues. In my recent trip to Malaysia, damn!!! Their coke tasted so nice and original with lots of ice-added.
That sucks 'cause they use artificial sweetener. I only get this
13193098_XL1_20220117.jpg
- imported by Coca Cola SG but made in Thailand. It contains fructose - so tastes the way coke should and does not have the artificial sweetener after taste. Make sure it says "Classic" and found only in deep red mini-can sizes about $8 a pack of 8.

81CrCfppFIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Artificial sugar and coke zero failed in jiu hu. So at 99 minimart, they sell smsll coke classics for just RM1 a bottle,