• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNA news -UBS cuts Local staff!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CNA news -UBS cuts Local staff!!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">chorut <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">7:56 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 6) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>11435.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>so the gossips at hallelujah cafe was spot on...And one of the European banks mentioned by the lady turns out to be UBS....!!
Did my snooping and asked friends here in HONGKONG what is happening...And they tell me " sei kwailo kor kor tou yau koong chork..." ( translation blody ang mohs all keep their jobs) apparently UBS is carrying out the retrenchment in stages ...and before noon tommorrow some of our Hong Kong friends expect to be chop ....
They understand that the same is happening in Singapore and Taiwan -
Its eems the HR will deal with the downsizing one by one ...and then usher them out of the office!
Clearly Singapore is bearing the brunt of the down sizing. in the Asdia Pacifc.-100 people in their offices - but probably in stages !
Damn sickening our government invest our reserves in their bloody bank and they screw our locals out of jobs!

<HR SIZE=1>Edited 4/14/2009 11:00 am by chorut</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
So? What is new in peesailand? Makapaa, don't you know most Sinkies worship FT?

Chow ang moh take over DBS, earn piles of money in 8 months, fire how many sinkies and when he die everyone cry at his funeral.

Everywhere in this country, NS slaves cho sai kang while Bangla FTrash molest our girls on Orchard Road. FT get dorms of better quality than my chow condemn SAF camp.

Ever since I started this account (tulan with Lor Mee Stall FT not knowing what Lor Mee is), I have fought how many battles with 66.6% Sinkies praising FT.

Let UBS fire sinkies and hire more FT. More FT! More FT! Bring in another 10 million FT! Sooner or later the 66.6% will wake up their idea. Too bad us 33.3% must suffer along with them first. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Chow ang moh take over DBS, earn piles of money in 8 months, fire how many sinkies and when he die everyone cry at his funeral.

That is a total sinkie behavior.

I need to add more of this: Isn't it similar to those sinkie who bend down and allow the PAP govt to screw them and then turn back and even ask them, if they are screwing them comfortably with a smile and gentle tone, they can even open wider and bend down further if they are ordered to.

Disgusting right? I rather mixed with those Thais who are proud and patriotic to their own country.

And they dun invite foreigners , the foreigner come to thailand willingly by themselves and the govt tries ways and means to prevent more foreigners to come in by imposing tighter rules in visas.

No wonder the Thais are proud of their own country.

Last edited:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a total sinkie behavior.

Disgusting right? I rather mixed with those Thais who are proud and patriotic to their own country.

And they dun invite foreigners , the foreigner come to thailand willingly by themselves and the govt tries ways and means to prevent more foreigners to come in by imposing tighter rules in visas.

No wonder the Thais are proud of their own country.

yup.. thais r very proud of their country..

it is only the whole world that think they r bloody disgraceful..:cool:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong with thais being proud about thailand..

only thing is u, who is not a thai citizen, is proud of thailand..

siow kia..:oIo::oIo: