• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clones should be arrested and kept to a minimun

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Otherwise Sam's Alfresco Heaven will become Sam's Clones Heaven by the increasing annoying numbers they are now sprouting.

Seriously, Sam should look into vBulletin ( sorry I know nothing ) whether it has the feature to identify and restrict the clones. Meaning these nicks originates from the same PC and their information are stores in the cookies and can be easily extracted and compare.

The infraction points is a joke as it does not serve any purpose other than bruises some pride.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Otherwise Sam's Alfresco Heaven will become Sam's Clones Heaven by the increasing annoying numbers they are now sprouting.

Seriously, Sam should look into vBulletin ( sorry I know nothing ) whether it has the feature to identify and restrict the clones. Meaning these nicks originates from the same PC and their information are stores in the cookies and can be easily extracted and compare.

The infraction points is a joke as it does not serve any purpose other than bruises some pride.

dun blame them for kena arrowed to do this shitty job, which nobody wants to take lah. even on weekends like Sunday still have to work overtime instead of going out to enjoy the sunshines outdoor.

if they are good they should be doing real jobs instead of hanging out with 'losers' like us and i believe their children must be real proud of their daddy......:biggrin:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If u restrict clones, 1/2 the forum will be gone becuz Bob Sim will be able to use only 1 nick.